Chapter 6: Why?!

Bella's P.O.V.

"Well that's the reason we came here to talk to you." Niall said "We were going to ask you if she has any signature favorite places to be or hide?"

"We'll she does but what makes you think I'm going to tell you?" I ask with an evil grin on my face.

"Well we did see this motorcycle around the corner and we are guessing it is yours." Liam said.

How did they know it was mine?

How did they see it?!

"Um what makes you think it is mine?" I throw right back at them.

"It is the only other car thingy here by our house so it's kind of obvious and if it isn't yours you wouldn't mind us breaking it because technically it is on our property." Liam said with an evil grin.

Crap! Red alert! Red alert! I can't let them break my baby!

"Fine it is mine! I'll tell you whatever just don't break my baby!" I scream in panic.

"Ok tell us where she would most likely be, then we need you to wait for her to call because she will probably want to make sure you are ok. She probably thinks we are torturing answers out of you right now."

Rosaly's P.O.V.

There is the person I'm looking for!

"Hannah!" I yell trying to catch my old friends attention "I can see you are still running at this time in the day" I say to her.

"Oh hey Rose what's up" she asks me.

"Nothing" I wasn't about to tell her what's going on it's too much "I was just wondering if I can borrow your phone... I... left mine at home and need to call my ride home." I think that is pretty convincing.

"Oh uh sure here you go" Hannah says while handing me her phone.

"Thank you" I say. I should call my phone and see if Bella will pick it up seeing as I gave her my phone.

Those creeps better not be torturing her for answers right now but there is only one way to find out.

I quickly dialed my number and took a few steps away from Hannah waiting for someone to pick up.

"Hello?" I heard someone say through the phone.

"Hello? Bella is that you?"

"Ya" she said

"I was just calling to make sure you are ok. Are you? Did they hurt you? If they did I will-"

"I'm fine Rosaly, but uh never mind. So whatcha doing? Who's this Hannah girl's phone you called from?" she asks a little weirdly, what is she up to?

"Um I'm in the park on the phone with you and Hannah is an old friend from school." I say a little cautiously.

"Um well have you called the police yet? If not don't do it!" She speaks into the phone.

"Um why not?" I ask kind of worried

"Just dont" she says then hangs up. Well I guess I won't call them today, maybe tomorrow?

I walked back over to Hannah and handed her phone back "Thanks for letting me use your phone" I say.

"No problem is your ride coming?" she asked.

"Um yes they are and thanks again I'll see you around sometime right?" I ask.

"Ya see you later bye" she says while starting to run again.

"Bye" I say. I start to walk away and before I knew it a hand covered my mouth and I was getting dragged away. Ugh not again!

A/N: Hey sorry for the short and lame chapters. I am also sorry for not updating faster I had writers block and I am saying so many excuses. Please leave a comment and vote!