Chapter 15: The Golden Kingdom

TW: Blood, Death

The Golden Cheese Kingdom was peaceful. Malls were filled with people shopping and markets were bustling. The economy was perfect. in the castle was a bird's nest filled gold coins and pillows. A cookie with wings wearing a crown with a soul jam on sat on their pillows and opened up her phone. "This is the desired life i wished for." Golden Cheese said. She relaxed on her nest until someone called her.

"Your highness! Someone from the Hollyberry Kingdom wishes to speak to you." The guard notified her. "

"Could it be her?" Golden Cheese wondered.

Wildberry arrived at the room.

"Greetings Queen Golden Cheese." Wildberry greeted.

"Where is Hollyberry cookie?" Golden Cheese crossed her arms wondering where Hollyberry is.

Wildberry stayed silent for a while.

"Well? Spill it out!" Golden Cheese said, drinking her pineapple juice

"How do i put this...... She died due to an incident..." Wildberry explained.

"WHAT?!"

"The Hollyberry kingdom was under attack by monsters and a wizard." Wildberry said to Golden Cheese.

"This is impossible! She couldn't be dead, is she?" Golden Cheese invaded Wildberry's personal space.

" I-its true... (please don't come close to me like that)"

Golden Cheese grabbed her staff. She was saddened by the news.

"I apologize for the bad news, I'll be-"

"Wait! Who else knows about Hollyberry's death?" Golden Cheese asked.

"You're the first person that i've told because you were dating Hollyberry." Wildberry said

"That makes sense. Is this the doing of dark enchantress?"

"She nor her minions have not shown up anywhere. It was a completely different threat."

"Alright, I've heard enough, thank you for the information, I'll send an email to the other kingdoms."

Wildberry kneels down "Thank you, Queen Golden Cheese Cookie.

Wildberry left the castle.

"I need to notify the others." Golden Cheese ordered herself to do it. She wrote letters to Pure Vanilla, Dark Cacao, and White Lily. and put them in golden envelopes and sent three birds to carry the message.

"Please let this message go through, i hope everyone is still out there safe." Golden Cheese hoped.

Golden Cheese decided to fly back to her nest.

"Who would do such a vile act." Golden Cheese thought to herself.

———————————————————

"Hmmm, she died because of that wizard" Wildberry muttered to himself.

"Perhaps i should walk around to clear up my mind."

Wildberry looked at the mall and decided to go there. As he entered, alot of people looked him as if he was a celebrity. "Hey look, it's Wildberry from the Hollyberry kingdom!" "He's so dreamy!"

"It seems like this might not be an easy detour."  Wildberry sighed.

As he walked, he accidentally bumped into a cookie with a cloak covering it.

"My apologies, i did not see where i was going." Wildberry apologized.

The cloaked cookie didn't respond back and kept walking.