Chapter 16: The Hedgehog and the Archer

A Fox walked around the woods playing hide and seek with the others. "Where are you?" The Buttershell fox said. The fox heard giggling in one of the trees.  It was a Maple Panda standing on a tree branch. "I've finally found you Pandy!" "Aw... Let's find Cubby." The Maple Panda said.

They tried to search for Cubby deeper in the forest and found him hiding in a bush.

Cubby let out a roar scaring them. 

"You scared us!" Vixey said. Cubby let out a giggle. 

"We should do something else. Maybe we go play with wind archer!" Pandy suggested. They liked the idea and went to find Wind Archer. As they left the area, The grass started to blow while a yellow light started to glow in a form of a ring. It took form and became a ring portal. Two cookies entered through it. One was a fox with two tails, and another was a blue hedgehog with green eyes. 

"Where are we?" The two-tailed fox wondered.

"Who knows but i can tell that there's something cool going to happen

--------------------------------------------------------

Wildberry explained the events that happened in the Golden Cheese kingdom to the King and Queen. They were worried for the others and called Raspberry. Once she arrived, the Queen decided to give them a mission. "I've decided that you two will be going on a journey to go find Gingerbrave and stop all of this madness. Any objections?" Jungleberry questioned. The two cookies shook their heads as they have no problems and left.

They prepared themselves to leave the kingdom to go to the Cookie kingdom

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"I gotta say, this place has got some beauty points here"

"You're right but this place is unfamiliar to us."

"STOP RIGHT THERE INTRUDER!"

The two cookies stopped and was alerted.

"Tails what's going on?"

" I don't know Sonic."

A cookie with a bow and green hair with a scarf came up to them in a defensive pose. It was Wind Archer aiming his bow at the two cookies. 

"Who are you and why have you come here?" Wind Archer asked abruptly.

"Uh... i'm Sonic and this is Tails and we got lost and was hoping to find a way to a certain kingdom?" Sonic explained.

"What kingdom you're looking for?" Wind Acher demanded an answer.

Tails pulled out a photo of the cookie kingdom and gave it to Wind archer. He took a good look at it and gave it back to them.

"So, uh do you know which way to go?" Sonic asked.

Wind Archer showed them the way.

"Follow me." Wind Archer led the way.

Sonic and Tail followed him.

10 minutes later, they were at the middle of the forest. As they walked, three animals jumped on them.

"Wind Archer, who are these two?" Pandy asked.

"I'm Sonic the hedgehog, the fastest thing alive!" Sonic introduced himself.

"I'm Miles "Tails" Prower, but you can call me Tails." Tails said. 

The Cookiemals came close up to them and played around them. Wind Archer gave out a soft giggle. "Alright, Let's calm down, we don't want to give any of these people any issue so let's leave them alone." Wind Archer tried to stop the cookiemals. " Eh don't worry about it! We're not in any hurry." Tails said.

"Come with us! we got a lot of games to show you!" The Cookiemals dragged Sonic and Tails.

They ran off. Wind Archer sighed. "Never a day these little ones weren't this lively" He tried to catch up with them.

5 hours later

They sat right next to a tree and decided to eat some fruits.

"Hey, these fruits are delicious!" Sonic credited.

"It's something you'll never taste anywhere else! thanks to the Millennial Tree." Wind Archer praised.

"Millennial Tree?" Tails wondered.

"This whole place is actually a part of the city. Millennial Tree used to be a cookie who fought against the forces of Dark Enchantress Cookie. He won and banished her away into the Ultimate Dough sealing it behind a cake tower."

"Wow! It would be nice to meet him someday." Tails hoped.

"Bads news is that he was put into slumber for a millennium."

"Yeesh that must be impossible for some ordinary cookie to survive for that long!" Sonic said.

"Indeed."

"Can you tell us about yourselves?" Cubby asked Sonic and Tails.

"Alright, we came from another world. a non-cookie world if you put it that way. I was running around freeing animals from an evil doctor known as Dr Eggman, but we gave him funny names. After i defeated him i was running around freely and saw Tails being bullied by two other creatures." Sonic looked at Tails.

Tails took over the story. " He saved me so i joined him on his adventures and now we've became the best duo ever! and wait until the hard-to-believe part, we were at a death egg base in space and sonic had turned into Super Sonic using 7 chaos emeralds."

"Chaos emeralds?" Wind Archer wondered.

"They're magical gems that were created, but nobody knows who made them or when were they made. Collecting all 7 will allow the user to reach full power becoming powerful." Tails explained to Wind Archer.

"I wonder if these were true." Wind Archer wondered.

Sonic pulled out a purple chaos emerald. The cookiemals and Wind Archer examined it closely.

"Such power from one emerald!?" Wind Archer was surprised.

"Such power indeed Wind Archer cookie" a mysterious voice echoed.

Sonic immediately put the emerald away while Wind Archer pulled out his bow.

"Who are you!? Show yourself!?" Wind Archer yelled.

Wizard teleported in front of them.

"Who is this guy?" Tails asked Wind Archer.

Wind Archer never met him. Wizard attacked the cookies using a lightning strike. They all moved out of the way.

"If you don't want to get hurt, Wind archer cookie will have to come with me." Wizard demanded

"Like we'll listen to you!" Sonic rebelled.

"You guys need to get out of here!" Wind Archer tried to send the others away.

"I've handled fights like this, I'll help you!" Sonic insisted.

Wind Archer let him fight while Tails and the cookiemals ran to safety.

"Alright two against one then... alright we'll play it that way"

To be Continued