Chapter 1: Meeting Again

3rd Pov

It was day time as the light shines inside of a small house that hold one person a saiyan by the name of Ghost as he was finishing fixing around his house and let out a sigh.

Ghost: Hmmm that's that....now what? *thinks* Oh I have to visit Master Roshi's house. Max!!

As he yelled footsteps was being heard and his pet wolf Max appeared right in front of him.

Ghost: I'm going to go watch the house okay?

Max: *licks her face*

Ghost: *smiles a lil* Good boy.

He soon leaves and close the house as he floats up in the air and flies in one direction.

Few Minutes Later

Ghost soon made he way towards Master Roshi's House as he lands and walks in seeing Bulma, Krillin, and Master Roshi.

Ghost: Hello everyone.

Krillin: Ghost! How's it been?

Ghost: Been good.

Bulma: Heya Ghost, how's Max?

Ghost: He's doing fine gave him a belly rub when he woke up.

Roshi: Have you kept up with your training?

Ghost: Yes I have Master Roshi.

Roshi: Good.

Krillin: So have you talk to Goki anytime or visit her?

Ghost: No why should I? She have a family to look after.

Krillin: *sighs* 'Emotionless as ever.'

Bulma: Good news that she's coming over.

Ghost: Hm.

Then they all started talking with each other as Ghost spoke less than everyone. They soon heard a noise.

???: Hello?

Ghost watched as Bulma and Krillin went to the door as him, and Roshi followed them as it to revealed to be Goki hold to a kid with a tail.

Goki: Hi

Bulma: Goki who's the kid?

Krillin: Yeah what gives are you babysitting for somebody?

Goki: He's my son.

Everyone expect Ghost as he had just an emotionless looked was shocked by the news.

Goki: That's right crazy huh? *put her son down and looks at him* Come on say hi.

???: *bows* H-hello.

The rest bow and say hello to him.

Goki: He's name is Gohan.

Roshi: Gohan huh? I see you named him after dear old grandpa did ya?

Goki: Yup.

Roshi: I have to admit this is some surprise. I honest think you hadn't in you Goki.

Ghost: Hm..

Bulma: Aww he's so cute. *kneels right in front of him* So how old are you?

Gohan: *started counting with his fingers* I'm four miss.

Bulma: Wow aren't you a little gentlemen. Sure he's yours?

Goki: Well he get that from Chi.

Ghost: ......*breaths in and out*

Krillin: Ghost you okay?

Ghost: Hm? Yeah just fine. 'I shouldn't have come here. Have others things to do....'

Bulma: So tell us more about yourself Gohan? What do you want to be when you grow up?

Gohan: I want to be a great scholar.

Bulma: *shocked* You don't say. *saw his tail* A tail?

Goki: Uh huh. Just like me and Ghost use to have remember?

Krillin: Yeah that's right.

Soon Bulma and Roshi started panicking while talking about Goki if Gohan looked at the full moon as Goki told them no as Ghost easily remember the times that he and Goki would turn in a giant ape when they look at the moon. As the rest was talking Ghost was looking at the ocean zoning out as he felt a tug as he looked and saw Goki next to him.

Goki: Hey Ghost it been awhile.

Ghost: *looks back at the sea* Yes it have been.

Goki: So what are you doing now after the whole piccolo thing?

Ghost: Just spending time to myself and my pet wolf Max remember him?

Goki: Yeah he was a cute pup when we first met him.

Ghost: Hm..

Goki: Hey what's wrong?

Ghost: Nothing.

Goki: Ghost you don't look fine you look sad and empty.

Ghost: *sighs* I am fine Goki. Really. So go back to the others and spend sometime with them.

Goki: But I want to spend time with you. I haven't seen you since I married Chi.

Ghost: .......Just go spend time with the others and leave me be please.

Goki: *pouts* Meanie. *went back to the others*

Ghost sighed to himself as he went back to zoning out but he soon felt a power level as his eyes widen. He then rushed to the others as Goki was sweating as she also sense the power too.

Roshi: What's wrong you two?

Goki: I don't know but something is coming.

Bulma: What?

Ghost: Something is coming real fast.

As the two saiyans looked up in the air and saw the figure that they sensed flying down and soon lands right in front of them.

To Be Continue In The Next Chapter.......