Chapter 3: The Battle Between Saiyans and One Namekian

3rd Pov

Raditz soon throws Gohan in his space pod due to Gohan crying a lot.

Raditz: That damn brat. *his scouter activated* Hm? Someone is coming with the power level of 500...hm..

Soon Ghost lands on the ground staring at Raditz.

Raditz: If it isn't Noppal. Come to join me and your sister?

Ghost: I've come to kill you and bring Gohan back.

Raditz: As if you is low class warrior.

Ghost: *growls and charges at him*

As Ghost charges at Raditz and started throwing punches and kicks but raditz was blocking them and was soon kicked in the chin and was kicked back but Ghost caught himself.

Ghost: *pants a bit and wipe the blood from his cheek* .....

Raditz: You is no match for me.

Ghost soon flies up in the air and started to charge up an attack and Raditz's scouter started to act up.

Raditz: What?! 1,200?!

Ghost: Let's see if you can take this...Galactic Blast!!

Ghost fired a red blast from his right hand at Raditz, as he soon dodges the beam which made a huge explosion, as Ghost panted he saw Raditz with scratches on him.

Ghost: Damnit....

Raditz: You scared there for a second but now die! Double Sunday! 

Raditz soon fired the two blast as it hit Ghost he blocked the blast a bit but was soon engulfed in the beams which causing him to crashed into the ground and have the beams exploded.

Raditz: Hm weakling. *his scouter went off* Hm? A power level of 322 and 334! I knew it Kakora is coming and she brought the green man.

Soon Goki and Piccolo lands on the ground in front of Raditz.

Raditz: So you finally arrived Kakora. You had made the right choice unlike Noppal.

Goki: Where is Ghost?!

Raditz: Oh I took care of him already.

Goki: W-what...

Raditz: *smirks* He's no longer in the picture

Goki: *clenching her fist* I'm going to avenge him and get my son back! Where is he?!

Raditz: His screaming was giving me a headache, so I locked him up in my space pod. But forget about the runt. Don't tell me you think you stand a chance against me. You fool! You're not eve fit to call yourself a saiyan! Prepare to DIE!

Goki: Wait!!

Raditz: What? What do you mean by wait?

Goki: I need time to take off my heavy clothes off.

Goki and Piccolo took off their heavy clothing and soon charged at Raditz throwing punches and kicks but raditz blocked them with ease as the duo stepped back and tried to rushed but he kicked them.

Goki: H-how did he figure it out?!

Raditz: Did you believe I was gonna fall for such an amateur strategy? Plus your speed is pathetic I can see all of your movements. 

Soon Piccolo started firing ki blast at him but Raditz dodges them and fires a Saturday crash at Piccolo but a blur appeared right in front of him to take the blast as the dust to revealed Ghost who was badly damaged.