Chapter 4: Training Gohan

3rd Pov

After flying a few minutes Ghost and Piccolo who was carrying Gihan lands on the ground and Piccolo drops Gohan.

Ghost: Hey!

Piccolo: What? He'll live. *looking at Gohan* Time to wake up kid! You've slept long enough!

Soon enough Gohan woke up and looks at Piccolo.

Gohan: Wh-who are you?!

Piccolo: Listen up time for a reality check. Your mommy is dead okay!

Ghost: Piccolo!

Piccolo: Quiet! She scarificed herself to kill the man who kidnapped byou, in case you forgot.

Gohan: Wh-what?! M-my mom's..*started sobbing*

Ghost: hey Gohan don't cry me and your mother's friends are finding to dragon balls to bring her back.

Piccolo: However we've got other things to deal with. Though we were able to defeat Raditz, sounds like we've three of his buddies to worry about a year from now. If that's really the case, your mother, this idiot, and I aren't going to be enough to take these guys down. We need your power! You're going to learn to fight and defend the Earth!

Ghost: He's a kid he don't need to start training now.

Piccolo: Shut it. He needs to learn to fend on himself 

Gohan: I-i'm no good at fighting!

Ghost: See!

Piccolo: Quiet both of your whining!  Once I'm done whipping you Gohan into shape, you'll be tough enough for anything! Got it?!

Ghost: I'm also here to train Gohan and keep him safe from things like you.

Piccolo: Tch...

Gohan: S-so...y-you guys are going to train me...? Okay...wh-what do I have to do?

Ghost: Well-

Piccolo: You have to live out here on your own, without distraction. I'm giving you 6 months. If you're able to survive for that long, I'll teach you how to fight.

Ghost: You can't do that to a child!

Piccolo: I can and I will. Let's go.

Ghost: I'm not leaving him!

Piccolo: Whatever baby him. *flies away*

Ghost: *growls and sighs* Gohan I'll be here but far just yell out my name and I'll be there. 

Gohan: O-okay.

Ghost soon ruffles Gohan's hair and smiles and flies up in the air and watches Gohan leaving the area they was in and saw a dino was about to attack him as he charges towards them he saw Gohan flies in the air and lands on a mountian as he sighs to himself. He then noticed some skull robots that the red ribbon army had made.

Ghost: Those things again? 

He flies over and started to attack them as they fired rockets at him he dodges them but grabbed one and those it into one of the robots and destroyed it. Soon he felt a power level getting close as he saw it was Piccolo.

Ghost: Why are you here?

Piccolo: I'm here to check on the brat and I see you is fighting robots.

Ghost: Let's just deal with them first then check on Gohan.

Piccolo: Whatever.

They soon started to take down the robots as more showed up and got taken down. A few minutes, they took down the last robot and went to check on Gohan who was hungry.