Chapter 2 The Truth Revealed

3rd Pov

The unknown man was right in front of everyone as Gohan hide behind Goki.

???: Heh heh heh heh....Well, if it isn't Kakora and Noppal. You two have grown. You just look like the old man Kakora and You Noppal look just like your mother.

Goki: What?

Ghost: Hm?

???: Tell me, Kakora and Noppal, what is this? You two were supposed to exterminate all life on this planet. Just what have you two been doing all of this time?!

Goki: Wh-who are you?! and Who's 'Kakora and Noppal'? Should we know who that is?

Ghost: Hmm who are you?

???" You got to be kidding me. You two don't remember? Fine then, allow me to refresh your two memories...You two are not from this filthy planet! You two were born on Planet Vegeta! You guys are a member of the proud and mighty warrior race..the Saiyans! And that's not all...Kakora I'm your older brother, Raditz!

Goki: You're lying! That can't be true!

Raditz: Long ago you and Noppal were sent to this pathetic planet to rid it of all life! We saiyans search the universe for habitable planets and wipe out all who live there...so that we can sell those planets to the highest bidder. Weak, snot-nosed brats like you and Noppal are sent to low-level planets like this. And fortunately it looks like this one's got a moon.

Krillin: I-if this guy's telling the truth, then these saiyans are some real bad dudes...

Goki: Wait...What about the moon? What does that have to do with anything.

Ghost: Goki remember the times you look at the moon and you pass out and don't remember anything after?

Goki: Yeah why?

Ghost: He's saying that saiyans shows off their full power when they look at the moon.

Kirllin, Roshi, Bulma was shocked to know that Ghost remember the times he looked at the moon as Raditz smirks.

Raditz: Ah so you do know about our true power Noppal.

Goki: Whatever you is talking about I don't like it. You know, I think Krillin's right! You guys are the worst! My name is Son Goki and I'm from Earth! take your lies and get outta here!

Ghost: And my name is Ghost and leave or else I'll make you..

Raditz: Heh heh heh...Well, I couldn't even if I wnated to. Because Planet Vegeta was blown to smithereens by a meteor. Almost all of our brethren have been turned into space dust now. Including me, you, and Noppal, there are only six saiyans left! Only two female saiyan, your twin is alive Noppal.

Ghost: What?

Raditz: Just the other day we found a planet that should fetch us a high price. Join us and we're gonna have a hell of a time trying to over take it.

Goki: Just shut up! If you think we're joining you then you're dumber than you look!

Ghost: Hm..

Raditz: Fine..Be that way. *looks at Gohan* That little runt behind you is your kid, right? I guess I'll just take him instead.

Ghost: *gets in front of Goki* You won't touch the child. 

Raditz soon kneed Ghost in his stomach and punched him into the ocean as he kicked Goki away and grabbed Gohan.

Raditz: Don't worry Kakora. I'll make sure to take real good care of the boy. If you want him back, then you better do as your big brother says..

Goki: G-give....him....back..!

Raditz: And don't even think about trying to be a hero! *laughs and flies away with Gohan*

Goki: N-noo!!

Ghost: *bursted through the water* Where is he?!

Krillin: Gone and took Gohan.

Ghost: Where?!

Krillin: Ghost wait you can beat him-

Ghost: *eyes glowed red for a quick second* Where Krillin?!?!

Krillin: *shivers and points in the direction*

Ghost: *growls and flies in that direction*

Goki: Ghost wait! Bulma you got the Dragon Radar?!

Bulma: Oh, I get it! Gohan have a Dragon Ball!

Goki: Alright, I'm off! It's now or never!

???: You is good as dead as that idiot too!

Soon the green man by the name of Piccolo lands on the ground.

Everyone: Piccolo!

Piccolo: Neither of us has what it takes to face him on, on least if we tried our own and you idiotic friend is going to get himself killed. If we team up, we might be able to take him down. 

Goki: You is probably right...But can I trust you? What's your angle in all this?

Piccolo: Don't get the wrong idea...It isn't that I care in the slightest about your little kid or your friend or the Earth. That fool is the only thing standing between me and world domination! The moment he and his cronies are out of the picture..I'd finally rid myself of you and your friend! Then the world would be mine for the taking! 

Goki: You're crazy if you think I'm about to let that happen. But for now, I guess we gotta join forces..But we gotta save my son and Ghost before he dies!

Bulma: Here's the radar Goki and be careful.

Goki: I will Bulma thanks. Flying Nimbus!!

Soon the Flying Nimbus came and Goki hop on it and started flying as Piccolo follows.

Goki: 'Hang on Gohan Mommy's coming. And please don't die Ghost...'