First Day New Day

Liv's POV

Once we were changed into our faboo black outfits, we sat in the rooms for a while. "So, let's go around in a circle and say some things about ourselves." I say.

"Ok, well I'm Jordan Snivley. I was born here and I'm pretty bad ass." Jordan says. He would look good if he wasn't so damn egotistical. "Next?"

"I'm Holden Dippledorf. My parents told me to stay Erudite, but I chose otherwise." he says. He looks really good with his black t-shirt.

"Liv Rooney, Abnegation. Single. Very independent." I say. Do I sound needy? Nahh. Well? Nahhh. Well?

"I'm Maddie, Liv's sister. I've never really tried to be Dauntless. But, I feel like this is where I belong." she says. "Someone else?"

"Well, I'm Skippy Rodriguez. You can call me Skip. Or Skippy. I was born here and stayed here." he says. He seems like one of those puppies you'd see in a pet shop window.

"Well, I'm Diggie Fitzpatrick. I was from Abnegation. I left my dad, Ryan. And, here I am." Diggie says. Maddie totally likes him.

"I'm Willow Garcia. Born here. Stayed here." she says.

"Great." Jordan says.

"Hey! Let's go!" Eric yells.

__________________________________________________________________

Joey's POV

I change into my new blue clothes and sat down. I still can't believe we ALL left mom and dad. Audrey came up to me. "I'm Audrey." she says.

"I know. I've seen you in school." I say. My heart in thumping!

"Alright, dudes, get to work!" a man yells. We sit at computers(which I've never used) and started stuff. SOO BORING! Audrey came up to me.

"This is boring. But hey! At least you can use computers!" She says. That's so true. Parker came up to me.

"I hacked into it so I can make it talk!" He says. That's cool. I wonder how Dauntless is going now.

____________________________________________________________

Diggie's POV

As soon as I got out, I saw knives. I've never even thought about holding one. That Eric guy showed us how to throw it. It didn't look that hard.

"What's your name?" A faint voice asks. I turn around and see a girl. "I'm Madeline."

"Diggie." I say as I throw a knife at the target. Bullseye. "New here?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says. She throws a knife. Bullseye.

"You're pretty good." I say. I see Jordan messing with Maddie.

"You're just a girl. You can't hit it." He says to her. I clench my fist. She throws the knife, but accidentally scratches his cheek.

"I'm s-"

"You bitch! You jut scratched my damn face! Are you retarded or something!" He yells as he shoves her down. He picks up a knife and walks towards her.

"Diggie! Do something!" Liv says. I run and pounce on top of him.

"Don't you dare even think about touching her." I growl. I punch him and stand up. "You ok Rooney?" I ask.

"Thank you!" she says as she hugs me tight. Eric separates us and puts me in front of the target.

"Throw the knives." Eric says to Maddie.

"At him?"

"No, near him. If you hit him, it's on you. And you!" he yells as he looks at me. "If you flinch, you're out." She looks at me. I nod my head. "You only have to throw three."

"O-Ok." she says. She throws the first one and misses me. I take a deep breath. She looks like she's about to start crying. I mouth "It's ok" to her.

"Well? Throw it!" Eric barks. She throws the second and almost hits my side. The last one doesn't necessarily be throw correctly. The blade skims my forehead to make it bleed. "Alright, back to the sleeping quarters." he says. Holden and Skippy help me back.

"I feel a little light headed." I say. And that's actually the truth. They laid me down on my bed as I laid my head back slowly.

"Diggie!" Maddie squeals. "I'm so sorry!" she says while starting to cry.

"Mads, its alright." I say as I go to sleep.