The Red Stranger

-- Y/N --

*sigh* This may be a new school but everything is about the same.. everything is too easy to accomplish.. what do you have to do to have some challenge around here?..

-- Akashi Seijuro --

"2 more laps" I say. "But Akachin-" Murasakibara protests. I look at him expectingly. He sighs and drags Tetsuya with him.

Where are the others.. 

Just then, Ryota runs in and closes the door behind him. He pants heavily as I hear loud banging. "Who is that?" I ask. 

He looks at me and replies with, "Either Midorimacchi trying to kill me or my fangirls-" he replies. 

I push Kise aside and open the doors. "NO AKASHICCHI WHYYYY" he screams running away as Midorima runs after him. HUH.. I didn't even have to tell them to do laps..

Now... Aomine left..

Just then, a random girl walked into the gym. I stared at her.

"Oh this isn't the badminton court.." she turned around and bumped straight into me.

-- Y/N --

I turned around and bumped straight into someone. I looked up and saw a red headed boy not much taller than me, staring at me.

"What are you doing here? This place is booked especially for the Generation of Miracles" he said sternly. Although if his goal was to tense me up, he failed miserably. "I was just looking for the badminton court. Maybe that's not as boring as basketball.." I said sarcastically.

He narrowed his glare at me. "Oh really?" 

"Yeah" I replied nonchalantly. "Then you won't mind playing a game then?" he asked, smirking. 

"Meh not like I have anything better to do at the moment.."

"Midorima stop chasing Kise and come over here" he said. As Midorima came over, the red head passed the ball to him and told him to shoot from there, which was by the way the full court. 

He briefly shot the ball with both his hands. I rolled my eyes. "Gimme that.." I took the ball and shot with one hand from behind Midorima. 

The red head raised an eyebrow. Was that his way of saying he was impressed?

As the day went on, he kept giving me 'tests'. And I passed, everytime.

He asked me to stay back temporarily as he went to talk with this one girl.

Just then, a dark-skinned boy walked in. He yawned and looked at me. "Why are you here?" he asked sternly.

I looked at him blankly. "I have my reasons Dai-chin" I replied blankly. "Why are you here?" I ask. He laughed, "I hAvE mY rEaSoNs" he imitated. He hasn't changed one bit.

Just then the girl that was speaking with the red head came over. Then I realized who it was. "Sat-Chan!!!!" I squealed and hugged her. "Nice to see you too Y/N.."

"So um- well Akashi-san told me to let you know.. that YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE BASKETBALL TEAM!!" she announced hugging me excitedly.

"Seriously, Satsuki?" Aomine said. I wasn't so thrilled either to be honest. "Last time I checked, she couldn't win a single round against me." he protested.

"Well, she beat the others... and there's a reason why you're the ace Dai-chan.." Momoi said protectively. I smiled; she was always there for me...

"How about a 1v1, I haven't played you in a while, Dai-chin~" I smirked. Sure, I was going to lose. But still, I don't really care.

He smirked. "If you insist on losing that bad"