A Charming Emperor

-- Y/N --

I was walking to school when a limo stopped by me. The window rolled down to reveal the red head himself.

"Akashi what're you doing here?" I ask. "Call me Seijuro. Also, get in that's an order. I'm taking you to school." He said opening the door for me.

I didn't really have a choice so I got in.

"Why'd you come all the way here just to pick me up?" I ask. "Why not?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

Unconsciously, I started singing with the radio. "You have a beautiful voice Y/N.." I heard Seijuro compliment.

I felt my face heat up and I looked away. Why? Don't even ask me..

When we arrived, Seijuro opened the door for me and I got out. " Oh what a gentleman~" I teased.

He smirked. "Of course I am. I am perfect after all." He said with a cocky smile.

I punched his shoulder slightly as I chuckled.

I heard whispers about Seijuro and me being a couple that just made me blush slightly even though it wasn't true.

Ugh no. I have to stop! I shook my thoughts put of my head.

"Don't mind the rumours. Let's just get to class.." Seijuro said taking my hand and pulling me to class.

We sat next to each other waiting for the others. Just as the bell rang, Dai-chin, Ki-Kun, Saki-Kun, Midorin and Sat-Chin walked in and took their seats around us.

Sensei was talking on and on about math that I fell asleep. 'I know all these anyway.' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

"Y/N!!" I heard someone shout. I woke up swiftly and observed my surroundings.

The teacher was glaring at me and everyone was staring at me. "Um.. yes?" I ask, keeping calm.

"I said what is the value of x?" She asked angrily. "Of course you would know the answer if you listene-" she nagged.

"X equals 201" I say right after I scan the board and solve the equation.

She looked slightly surprised. "Alright, Y/N-San. You may go back to your nap, I suppose." she says turning back to the board.

I yawn and look around I see some of the girls glaring at me.

Then I asked Kise and Aomine what happened. They just huffed angrily and ignored me! Rude!-

Kurochi tugged my sleeve and showed me a picture of me lying on Seijuro's shoulder and sleeping peacefully.

I blushed madly looking away. I swear I saw Sei smirk slightly.

UGHH... WHAT A NIGHTMARE...