An 'Incident'

-- Y/N --

He walked me down the corridor back to the gym. "I suppose the others are still practicing, too afraid to ask you for a recess.." I said casually. He looked down, slightly.. sad?

"Do you mind if we stop by the cafeteria?" I shook my head. "Why?"

"Well, they're still human, so they have to eat something-" he said. I kind of giggled at that. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. What was this feeling?

He bought everyone some food and even bought me an extra bag of chips. He laughed slightly when I got excited to eat them.

When we got to the gym, he passed the food around. I finished mine and then opened the bag of chips. I was about to pop one in my mouth, when I saw a pair of puppy dog eyes staring at me. It was Murasakibara.

"Er Saki-Kun-... " I said looking at the chips and started to fill my mouth with them so I wouldn't have to share.

On my last chip, he came closer and bit it. FROM MY MOUTH- 0///0

I blushed furiously. He smirked and said, "Mmm.. tasty~" I just blushed harder. I threw the bag at him and made him go throw it.

-- Murasakibara --

My intention was not to kiss Y/N. It was to piss off Aka-Chin and Mine-Chin for either saying snacks weren't allowed or eating it. Hmph.

-- Momoi --

Oh Y/N.. I thought as I tried calming Dai-Chan after he saw the incident, whereas Tetsu-Kun tried to calm Akashi-Kun. Which... didn't really do much-   •-•

I suggested he take her to a basketball court and catch up. I mean, me and her have been in touch of course. Who do you think gave her the directions to the "badminton court". What was she thinking.. badminton..

-- Y/N --

After I calmed my red face, Dai-chin came forward and asked me if I was free after school. "That depends. Why?" I ask. "You know, just to catch up. I mean you and Satsuki have kept in touch and that's not fair :(" he threw a small, cute tantrum.

I giggled. "Fine"

== After Practice ==

-- Y/N --

I came out with Akashi as he was giving me his number. I smiled. "Thanks" I said and wave goodbye. I saw Aomine waiting for me with a popsicle in his mouth. Where did he get that from??

I look at him as he stares at me. "Whamph?" he asked. "It's nothing.. just wondering where you got that popsicle from-" I said slightly drooling.

He chuckled. He opened a cooler in his backpack and handed me a cherry popsicle. "Matches your beautiful eyes Y/N.." he complimented with a smile. I blushed.

We walked to a- a basketball court?- seriously? 0-0

I look at him unimpressed. He smiles. "Just wait and see. There's a reason I chose THIS court.." he says with a grin. Oh well we're here now, might as well play a game...