Chapter 26

Because all his clothes were wet, the first thing Zhao did when he returned to the rental house was to take a shower.

After entering the bathroom, this time she took a long shower. Even after waiting, she didn't say a word to Zhao Hao and went straight into her little room.

This time, for the first time, she also locked the door of the hut, which had not been locked for ten thousand years.

"It's okay to be light, the clothes are not serious, we can still sell it if we cool it." If it doesn't sell out at that time, we can also wear it ourselves. The

two men just walked in, and Zhao Gently took his clothes and towel to the bathroom.

During the time she was bathing, Zhao Hadhi had been drying clothes. When the clothes were finished drying, he still took a light mobile phone and sent out a few small advertisements and circles of friends today.

Knowing that what she really cared about was probably not being drenched in rain and her good clothes being soaked.

Standing in front of the locked door for a while, Zhao Huang thought and thought, and then summoned up the courage to encourage: "Light, I know why you are sad now. You think we folded for more than twenty days to go out to take pictures every day, go to the Internet café every night to repair maps to find materials, and carefully send circles of friends to send WeChat groups during the day. It turns out that for more than twenty days, nothing was gotten, so you were a little discouraged. But lightly, in fact, we have made progress. You haven't noticed that the circle of friends we sent has now been approved by customers. This is progress, which means that what we do is not done in vain.

Doing a brand new business is not something that we can do all at once, as we do. Although we sell things online, we don't have a customer protection mechanism like Taobao, so customers suspect that we question us and dare not order us immediately, which is a normal phenomenon. In fact, since you started telling me that we are going to do WeChat customer group, we will develop into what live broadcast in the future. I have done a good job, to long-term, to slowly step by step to gain the trust of others, and then step by step to slowly develop this business idea. So now things are really very normal. It's a normal step that we have to go through to do business, and we really shouldn't be in too much of a hurry.

Inside Zhao Qingqing had not made a sound, but Zhao Knew she was listening.

So he went on standing outside despite the dampness and discomfort on his body, "You think softly, we've been too much lately. Every day we open our eyes and we know what we're going to do today. In the past, if we didn't run our WeChat customer base, our time was inexplicably lacking. But now, in addition to picking up and messing around every day, we can use so many fragments of time in its entirety. And recently, we've also learned to make simple retouchings and making reports. These others may feel unworthy, but I feel a special sense of accomplishment, a special sense of joy and pride.

We used to learn computers in school, but what we learned was actually how to turn on the computer, how to type, how to open the file. How to thunder, how to play the poker card. Only now do I know that all of our data can be completely made in the table. If it weren't for our recent learning to do business on our own, we would never have been exposed to real retouching, and we would have always been holding small notebooks to record our prices and earnings. With

some excitement in his heart, he stood motionless outside, and Zhao Hu said with great sincerity: "Light, don't be sad okay?" From the time you started making WeChat groups to now, we have actually only folded a month and a half. We do invest a lot of time and energy, but the money invested in it is actually less than a thousand. So let's not be discouraged, let's take it slow, okay? The

whole WeChat group, the money they invested, really not much. But the time and expectations invested are much more than their small business.

Squeeze out the pickup time, which is actually three or four hours a night. But their WeChat business, they have been folding and taking pictures since they picked up new goods every day. After taking the photos, they still have to find time to go to the Internet café to edit the pictures, and when they have all done it, they also have to spend time carefully advertising the next day in the evening. It is also necessary to consider that the announcement is too frequent, which will not cause problems that are uncomfortable for everyone.

Even now, even if there is no business, as long as there is any wind blowing in the group, they will keep an eye on it. Check whether there are customers asking for the price of goods, but in fact, most of them are suddenly advertising, suddenly chatting with strangers to ask questions, and there are many people who really need to exchange and return. But no matter what is inside, they actually have to look at it one by one, and they all have a feeling of being entangled at any time.

The more energy and effort you put in, the more you want.

Knowing the fact that the two people were drenched in the rain today, and the fact that their clothes were soaked, it was a small fuse. Zhao Hu couldn't care about anything else, and whispered a lot of it.

"Brother, I'm all right, you can hurry up and take a shower." Rest assured, I'll just get some sleep. At

this time, he scratched his own ostrich, looked as if he was actually older than himself, and looked like a real brother. When taking photos recently, when I saw that the other party's emotions were not right, I would occasionally call the other party a brother, and I would coax the other party's Zhao Qing, and at this moment I opened my mouth again to call the other party a brother.

Before the two entered elementary school, Zhao Qingqing often called himself brother. This title even privately continued until the two graduated from elementary school. When both of them are older, Zhao Qing will not call himself inexplicably. Although he regretted it, he could understand it, so he did not force the other party to continue to call him brother.

Although not mandatory, in the village everyone pays special attention to the rank and age. An older brother is a brother, and a long life is a long life. The others were not affected much, but they were particularly concerned about the problem of such indiscriminate calls. So this is the real reason why zhao qingqing called herself a sister in front of him last time, and Zhao Hu reacted so much at that time and reached out to pinch her face.

So at this moment, after being called a brother, Zhao Hu was not too surprised. Not only was it not unexpected, but now, he even had a feeling that the little girl was hitting harder this time.

So later, after waiting for myself to take a bath, I gently slept in the house.

Zhao Hu turned over the refrigerator, took out the best ingredients in it, and planned to make a good dinner and comfort Zhao Qing, who was in a bad mood.

The so-called best ingredient is actually a piece of frozen pork belly.

On weekdays, the two of them do not have anything to freeze, and they use meat every time if they want to cook. You need to take it out in advance and dehydrate it for a long time, so it is more troublesome. But if two people take it out when they go out, they can use it again when they come back. Because the weather in Pengcheng is too hot, over time, the meat may become bad and tasteful. Over time, the two people who have recently made a quick move are basically noodles. Occasionally, rice is cooked, and the vegetables are cut into two ham sausages and stir-fried. In this way, this piece of pork belly that has been bought for a long time has not moved.

It seems that the two of them have not cooked well for a long time, and they have not really eaten meat for a long time.

So after taking out the beautiful pork belly that was fat and thin, Zhao Tsurugi's brain suddenly thought of a lot of ways to eat.

The heavy rain outside continued, and today's weather was so strong that they could not be shaken off.

It's only three o'clock now, which means he has a lot of time to slowly prepare for dinner.

The pork belly was put outside and thawed, and after a moment's hesitation, zhao took the umbrella and carefully went out again.

Zhao Qing, who had covered himself in the quilt, did not hear the sound of him going out the door, probably really tired lately. She said she was going to sleep, but after talking to Zhao Gong for a few minutes, she unexpectedly fell asleep.

This big daytime nap, Zhao Light accidentally slept well.

The feeling of complete sleep, the feeling of warmth and warmth, which Zhao Qing did not feel for a long time.

So later, when she heard the sound of Zhao Hu calling her to get up and eat, Zhao Qingqing even had a little bit of nostalgia, did not want to remember, did not want to leave the feeling of being robbed.

The rain outside was still wetAlthough it was not dark outside, the brightness was completely different from the brightness she had just slept.

Knowing that it should be at least five or six o'clock now, Zhao Qingqing finally fell asleep, but he was still struggling.