Chapter 18

"I really didn't expect that so many goods would come out in one night."

This is the first time in their lives that the Zhao Tsurugi have done business, although it is not yet known how much they have earned. But at this moment, when pulling Zhao Qing home, Zhao Hu couldn't help but be excited.

"Today is the first day and probably business is a little bit better. When it's tomorrow, it may not be the case.

Although today's business is good, Zhao Qing is not too arrogant, or cautious.

But when she spoke, there was also a rare happiness in her tone.

"It doesn't matter if tomorrow's business is good or bad, but there should be dozens of them." Tomorrow, I'll pick up more than a hundred. Understanding

Zhao's meaning, Zhao Smilen responded.

"Well, look at the sample, tomorrow we can take two hundred."

The two discussed on the road where the car was noticeably less, and waited until they reached the rented place. Out of prudence, they carried the car in and locked it again in the owner's storehouse. As for the rest of the goods today, Zhao Put his empty box in the warehouse, and then mentioned the one that Zhao Qingqing had again.

This time, because there was so little stuff in it, the two were also very relaxed.

And when they actually entered the rental house, the first action of the two was almost always Lima putting money on the glass round table of their house.

When you pull out a handful of colorful tickets one by one, the feeling is particularly subtle.

Although when they pick up and buy all kinds of small things, they withdraw money in advance and pay others.

But at that time, their money was particularly neat, and they were going out piece by sheet.

And now this money is the first time they have earned, and most of the money is still messy.

So at this moment, when I pull this thing out again, that feeling is particularly subtle.

"Hurry up!"

In today's few people, Zhao Qing is actually more than what they spent in the past few days. To take these bags, they spent more than 3600 in total. The car was three hundred pieces, the price tag was ten pieces, and the small ornaments and silk scarves she bought were one hundred. In addition to the blanket lights, and the money to take the bus back and forth in these days, a hundred pieces are full. Today there is a monthly fee of three hundred stalls, and a pack of 25 cigarettes bought by the zhao. Of these things, she calculated a total of 4425 pieces. Now what they have to calculate is how much they have earned today, and whether they have returned their money.

"Hmmm!" Pulling the only chair in the room, he sat down, and Zhao Hao, who had no objections, quickly sorted out and counted.

"I'll pick a hundred, and you'll count the rest."

Before Zhao Hu moved, Zhao Qingqing immediately opened his mouth and arranged.

"Hmmm" The well-tempered Zhao Que handed over a hundred large pieces of money in his hand to Zhao Qing, who was sitting on the couch opposite, and sorted out the other banknotes on the table himself.

The two have been folding today, first buying small things, and then buying cars to wipe the car. In the evening, after dinner, they were relegated from six o'clock to eleven o'clock. But even so, the two of them seemed to be completely tired, counting excitedly.

In fact, because of their previous experiences with the two of them going to work regularly, the two did not feel too tired. They are now sitting on the couch on the bench, flying fast, and they feel exactly like they are working in a factory. But the work of sticky electronic components is really different from the feeling of counting various color banknotes. The most crucial thing is that when they work, they are numb, expressionless, tired from the bottom of their hearts, and have the feeling that I am working for others. But now, when they count the banknotes, they don't feel that way at all. But yes, the more you count, the happier you become.

Although the tickets in the two bags look a lot, but when they are really sorted out, it is actually the same.

So soon, Zhao Qing lightly ordered a hundred. Zhao He also quickly counted the fifty, twenty, ten, or even five small tickets.

"4650? Is it wrong, let's do it again. Feeling

as if the numbers were a little wrong, Zhao Gently handed over a hundred to Zhao, and she counted the loose money in front of zhao.

When Zhao gently folded, Zhao Smiled and accompanied her.

Then ten minutes later, they got the same number again as before.

"Depend, today we sold 4650, and the cost we calculated at the night market was 4425. That is one night, we returned the money, now there are two hundred more, and the remaining 26 bags, is our profit? Even

if the remaining bags, the average price of one is twenty, that is close to five hundred. But in fact, when they buy these things, they don't sell them for just one twenty. That means going out for a wave, if the business is so good. Then in one night, they would probably earn six or seven hundred. Even if you don't count the remaining twenty packs, by now they have earned two hundred, and that one person is a hundred.

Some people may feel that it is less than one or two hundred pieces, but this is the first day they actually do business. If in the usual, even if the factory works for more than ten hours a day, it is two hundred a day. Two hundred a day, like this, go out and fold for half a day to earn a hundred, that nature is not the same. The key thing is that this business is indeed done by themselves. The money they earn now is really in their hands. Today's first business was obviously unexpected by the two people. The most crucial thing is that, together with the goods they have left today, their profit tonight should be at least three hundred pieces per person. Not simply, only one or two hundred in their eyes.

Feeling happy, Zhao And Zhao were tired, and the two of them also had a late night snack in the middle of the night. Zhao Washuo was responsible for cooking, and Zhao Qingqing was responsible for swinging tables and dishes.

Eating simple noodles made of Zhao Tsurugi, Zhao gently looked up at each other, and also had a feeling that Zhao Tsurugi was indeed not bad. At least with this person, cooking and washing dishes is indeed more than the other party does.

After the two of them had finished eating, they simply washed up and lay down one mile and one outside. In the evening, I also spoke briefly.

You must know that in ordinary times, as long as the two lie down, they basically do not speak.

Talk about the goods to be taken tomorrow, the small horns to buy, and the words of the past early. As he spoke, there was suddenly no sound on the side of Zhao Qing.

"Light?"

Zhao Que waited for her for half a day and saw that she was no longer speaking. Finally he smiled helplessly, and then slowly closed his eyes.

The second day came quickly, because of the experience of the first day. This time Zhao He and Zhao Were Light, taking a total of two hundred bags at a time. They even said nice things, asking the boss to exchange the two dozen bags they hadn't sold for the two best-selling styles last night.

They do this, in fact, it is a little difficult boss, but also a little out of line.

But because I saw that the two of them went out with more than a hundred bags in one night, it seemed that they were willing to come to them to pick up the goods later. So after careful consideration, in order to stabilize this newly developed long-term customer, the boss agreed to make an exception.

When the goods were picked up for the first time, Zhao Qing and Zhao Were inexperienced and used a paper box provided by the shop owner. That paper box is inconvenient to carry, put in the bus, obviously occupy the place, and will also cause others to be unhappy. But this time, Zhao Qing and Zhao, one by one, easily put all their goods in the suitcase. This time they took the bus, and they didn't have to brush the money more than once.

Of course, today, they also bought a small horn that they can call in time. For the price, they did not do anything about 49.9 and 34.9 anymore, but directly wrote fifty and thirty-five. But a piece of money can be hung on the bag of small ornaments, the two still buy a lot. Then when they went to swing this night, the two learned from the experience and passed at five o'clock in the morning, never torting to six o'clock again.

This time they found a mid-middle location and had everything in place early.

And then this night, just like yesterday. Of the two hundred bags they took, only thirty or so were sold in one night.

Make money at night and pick up your goods during the day.

Later, even if there was a bad night and business was not good, they could sell at least a hundred bags a night.

Then at their night market, someone started doing the same business as them. The two of them took some couple T-shirts at the right time, and then zhao gently put them on and sold them directly.

In just ten days, the two are like old rivers and lakes, and they have thoroughly played the entire night market stall.

Because they basically only take about three or four thousand pieces of goods at a time, they also negotiate with the owners of the bag shop and the T-shirt shop, and the goods that are not popular can be exchanged. So as early as a few days after doing it, they knew they had returned the money. Then one night, when you get the money again. Zhao Qingfu took out all the money he had recently earned, and then took out the capital that the two had invested before.

"Come, you have 2500 pieces, I have 2500 pieces, and these are the money we originally invested." The rest of the goods now, and the four thousand cash that can be picked up tomorrow, are the money we have recently earned. Every

day, as soon as the sunshell opens, I go to pick up the goods early. When I came back, I posted a label to do packaging, and when I finished making a hurried dinner, I went out to swing.

The so-called business is actually not as easy as Zhao thought. At most, because of the daily to pick up the goods, every day to run the wholesale market, she is not a little time to read books. Even if there is, it seems that I am not in the mood to have no energy. But if they take too much at once, they don't have that much starting capital. To be precise, neither of them dared to throw in their few old books that were less than ten thousand. In the end, they can only get a little tired on their own and pick up the goods every day.

But even so, now that they have taken back their money, the two are really relieved.

"Recently, all of our money for vegetables, fruits and snacks has been taken directly from within. The cash in hand, and the rest of the goods, is what we earn. It's hard work, but it's okay to look at it that way.

Although they always said that they would not press the goods, they also negotiated with the owners of the bag shop and the clothing store to adjust the goods at any time. But because it is found that there is no one to buy goods today, someone may ask for it tomorrow. It is also because it is too troublesome to mention things every day to replace them, and the two do not actually return and exchange goods every day.

So unconsciously, the two have actually pressed some T-shirts and bags on this side. But in order to pick up more goods the next day and look better, they still go to pick up the goods every day. So at this time, when Zhao Was talking lightly, their backlog of goods was actually three or four thousand.

And these things, together with the cash that the two still have on hand, are actually seven or eight thousand pieces. This means that in addition to their capital of more than four thousand and nearly five thousand, these seven or eight thousand are their profits for ten days or so.

And even if they seem to feel tired now, they are completely unworthy compared to the factory. At least here, the two of them come back at eleven o'clock every day, and after a little bit of twelve o'clock, they will definitely be able to go to bed. In the morning, they don't have to get up early. Their so-called early rise is actually coming up at eight o'clock and leaving at ninety o'clock.

In the afternoon, after the two of them had finished pasting the signs and prepared all the goods, they could actually watch the time and simply take a break.

Also when in the factory, they only have two days off a month. But they do their own business, and when the weather is bad and there is rain, they have actually taken a day off.

In general, in less than half a month, they actually earn money in a month in the factory. Although half of the money is now in stock, they still feel that it is worth doing when they look at the situation in front of them.

"Tomorrow, let's take a day off and look at the stalls elsewhere." If we could, we could sell in another place. Although

in the stall here, they handed over three hundred pieces. But after a long time in a place, business will indeed be difficult to do. Therefore, when putting away the old book that Zhao Gave Lightly, Zhao Hu suggested.

"Hmmm!"

Understanding what he meant, Zhao smiled lightly and nodded.

Then on the fifteenth day of the factory, Zhao Qing and Zhao Bao. It can also be regarded as really putting down work and really going out on the street once.