Chapter 111-120

Zhao's light WeChat and □□, because of work, are all automatically registered by computers.

So instead of holding a cell phone, just hear a ding-dong, and the light face of Zhao quickly changes.

It is true that Zhao Qingqing usually laughs very little, but even if she is a serious face, Zhao Hu can tell from above whether she is happy or unhappy.

At this moment, when she saw the information, her face changed completely at once. After this time, zhao lu could no longer sit still, so he couldn't think about it too much, and Li Ma put down his mobile phone waiting for a reply, and immediately took the notebook that Zhao had gently placed on the quilt.

When the notebook was pulled away, Zhao Qingqing did not refuse. So soon, Zhao Hu saw the special message that belonged to Qin Yunfa on Zhao Qing's light mobile phone.

"⺪!!"

Zhao Gong usually pays attention to personal qualities, knowing that his wife usually hates the most dirty boys, Zhao Lu subconsciously pays attention in front of her, never nonsense. Coupled with his industry, he faces the lens without moving. When the crew was filming, even when you were making up makeup and waiting for the scene in private, there were tidbits that the teacher took the camera and kept facing them, which was called the record. In this case, it is even less likely that the zhao crane will say a dirty word outside.

But he is still a normal human being after all, and there will be uncontrollable times in the end. So at this moment, after suddenly seeing this thing from Qin Yunfa, he didn't hesitate to say, "MD! She can't say it earlier if she wants to resign, and tomorrow you'll have to rush to the live broadcast. She's like this, no, you already know that!! In

fact, in this world, no one is indispensable. The earth and the company, without whom, can turn normally.

As early as the New Year, because the family asked for a blind date, Qin Yun had said something similar to resignation.

She can resign now or before. But whenever she resigned, no one would hold her all the time. But according to the rules of the workplace, when resigning a month in advance, this is a must. In such a month's time, Zhao Qing can find someone to replace her, and she can also arrange for someone to hand over her work well. This is the normal resignation process of workplace people.

Again, you say half a month in advance, a week in advance, or even three or four days in advance. If you really have something, these are negotiable.

But like Qin Yun, Ming Huang said that she was poached by other companies. She also chose to pat herself on the back of the day after tomorrow, and directly chose to pat her ass and leave, which is her irresponsibility.

Because of this, and because of the sudden realization of The Crane. If it wasn't for her own information, the other party might not have sent this message with Zhao Qing lightly today, and she might have to wait until tomorrow when she went to the company and couldn't find anyone. It was because of this that the zhao was suddenly furious.

But just as he was angry, thinking about Zhao Qingliang's abnormality for the past two days, and her sudden invitation to invite four classmates to Pengcheng this time, Zhao Hao understood everything in an instant.

"Well, the tip-off call we got on Wednesday. It's just that the other party is also heard, not particularly certain. This kind of thing, I have no way to ask Sister Qin directly, nor is it good to ask Sansan directly. Tell you, and I am afraid that you will be worried. In the end, I could only prepare with both hands, and now that I look at it, this preparation is still done correctly. As

zhao qi thundered, Zhao gently took his notebook from his hand. Then, facing the chat interface with Qin Yun, he typed a few words heavily: "Good, got it!" "Is

that okay?"

Zhao Hu would be so angry that he was completely brought into the side of Zhao Qing.

In Zhao Hu's view, she was really good to Qin Yun. When you go out, you must bring something to her and her daughter, because the other has a daughter who was renovating the small studio before. Whether it was the one-story house they had rented or their four-story house, they were in the rest area, and they had made a lot of square sea cushions on the ground. At that time, those things were prepared for children who were not very old and liked to sit on the ground.

Then to the other party's kindergarten, Qin Yun was the only person in the whole studio who did not watch attendance. Although she is indeed very conscious, the whole studio, as far as her side is concerned, she has clearly stated that she can arrive late in the morning and go out early in the evening to pick up the children. Even after they rented the office, the two took a bus ride to see how much time they would waste each other. Because in the whole studio, Zhao Qingqing's biggest worry is actually moving to a new place, which will not bring her great attendance difficulties.

They had rented a house together, during the time when zhao was lightly renting a house alone. It is said that the other party is the person who occasionally cooks and will give her a copy. As for Zhao Qing, she is already indifferent, in that case, she can occasionally help the other party to look at the child, so that the other party can find time to go out to buy vegetables or get a courier. When you go out, you can remember to buy gifts for Xinxin. Such a situation is enough to see the good of the two people.

Zhao Qingqing's relationship with Qin Yun seemed to Be his relationship with Sansan.

So bring it in, Shen San suddenly jumped ship when he needed it most, not to say, and obviously pit himself, how could he not be angry. In such a situation, it is completely impossible for him to easily say, "Okay, got it!" "That's it.

"What to say to the inconsequential people, I might as well hurry up and book a good hotel for everyone at that time." By the way, I will memorize the data I will use tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Everyone

chose this time to go suddenly, probably because they were afraid that she would not pay everyone wages and bonuses. It is also possible that it is simply bad.

But either way, all the work that everyone has to do before this is in place. Zhao Qingqing's customer list and live broadcast products for this secondary live broadcast have now been counted. The inventory information and product information given by the customer in the back are also available above.

Zhao Qingqing passed this time, and all he did was confirm the goods. Then follow the live broadcast flow schedule you made, and follow everyone to the goods, the price, and the inventory. In the end, everything is determined, and it is good to continue the normal live broadcast.

So for her, it's really better to do more useful things than to waste time talking to her.

"Then let me connect with Sansan?"

In the event of such a thing, even if the people around her showed no matter how calm they were, Zhao Felt That She was still unhappy. So Zhao Hao, who didn't know what to do, felt that all he could do now was to call Shen San quickly.

While talking, Zhao Turned around and found his phone on the bed.

"Zhao Thrush, no need!"

I saw the big boy in blue pajamas, sweating profusely looking for something. Zhao, who had predetermined the hotel, slowly closed the notebook in his hand: "Zhao You remember, if you get caught up in something like me, you will never do anything more to ask or save, because that is not interesting." You call now, leave her behind through three or three, and then you will see her again and your heart will be uncomfortable. Even if she sees us because of others or because of money, she will end up uncomfortable, so why bother.

And you don't want to look for Sansan as soon as you have something to do, Sansan is indeed your good friend. But Sansan is also Sister Qin's boyfriend and is Brother Shen's brother. You're like that, and he's actually quite difficult. So just like this, everyone knows one, work together, just get together and disperse. Others can't look down on us, but we don't learn that others can't look down on others. Do something and be honest. Moreover, I have already received the news on this matter, and I have already arranged it. In this way, it is actually plain and plain to pass this thing over, which is good for us all. And it's only when we're calm enough and good enough that those who want to see us laugh really disappointed.

Regarding this matter, Zhao Qing didn't want Zhao Tou to call Shen San again.

Before Zhao Hu called Shen San, ZhaoLightness is known.

But all things cannot be ripped off again and again. When a person decides to go, it is really not interesting to persuade them to come back.

Anyway on her side, if one is going to go. No matter who wants to go, Zhao Qing will not hesitate to let the other party go.

She didn't want to be the kind of person who knew the other person's mind and had to be strong.

If she came to talk to her today about resignation, it was the finance or back office that she had hired normally. Feeling that others may be dissatisfied with the salary, she may also open a salary increase to retain one or two.

But like Sister Qin, she felt that she was worthy of her heart, and Zhao Qingqing would not keep it at all.

The most crucial thing is that she also chose to walk this way, and also chose this time to go. So Zhao Qingqing, now he didn't want to say more to the other party at all.

Zhao lightly decided, Zhao Was seen.

There was a problem in her studio, and Zhao Wasus used to trying to find a three-three to deal with. He regarded Sansan as brothers, and he felt that they were good enough here. I wanted to stand in the position of my brother and tell Sansan about this matter. Then let Sansan come forward and persuade Sister Qin, who was obviously shaken, to come back.

But later, I watched the little girl sitting on the bed and seriously reasoned with him.

Thinking of what Sister Qin finally wrote, she was poached by someone and would not go to work again tomorrow.

At this moment, because of this incident, Zhao Bao, who had obviously lost his mind, finally slowly calmed down.

When he got there, he sat down. Then take the notebook that had been on the other person's lap far away, and then reach out as before, completely holding Zhao's light shoulder.

"You suspect, is there someone behind this?"

"It should be, but leave her alone." This circle is so small, is there anyone, in two days she broadcast live, a shipment everyone knows. All I have to do now is smoothly get through this weekend's anchor crisis. And then there's the hiring. This time I want to recruit skilled hands, come over and explain everything clearly, stay if you can stay, pull down if you can't stay, so that I will save my effort. They are gone or not, tens of thousands of tens of thousands of them every month, to tell the truth I am also distressed. If I were to come again, I would never have to pay such a high wage. Zhao

gently leaned on Zhao's shoulder and said half-truthfully.

Zhao Hao echoed lowly, talking about recruiting people, he would let Fang Ge pay attention.

Curious about the events of the day after tomorrow, Zhao Yu asked Zhao a few more questions.

Zhao Qing said that she had focused on training several classmates in recent days.

When Zhao Hu heard her say this, he suddenly remembered that the last time she went to Shixia Live. He took people over, and at that time, Ge Ping and Sister Lin were all helping with things. Then he told Zhao That tomorrow he would transfer them all over to let everyone help.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, the weekend after tomorrow, isn't that okay?"

This working time of my own is indeed the best time to live broadcast. But it is indeed the most hated time for hit workers, Zhao lightly looked up at the subconscious worry of the cranes.

"It's okay, as long as the money is in place and there's another rest later, they'll be fine." I'll get in touch now. When Sister Qin's

message came, Zhao Hu at first thought that she was just going by herself. But later, from conversations with Zhao, he also realized how serious the matter was.

Live broadcasting is easy to watch, but any link that goes wrong doesn't feel good.

When there is no live broadcast, you have to be well connected with your customers, and you are responsible for them.

When streaming live, you are responsible for every word you say, and you are responsible for both your customers and your business.

Money is not a good money, and in the current situation of Zhao Qing, she can't do anything here at all.

Worried in his heart, Zhao Bao did not hesitate. Immediately, he took out the phone and directly contacted Ge Ping and Lin Qing, who were far away in Pengcheng.

Both of them are now single and not natives of Pelican City.

So on weekends, they are actually staying at home and planning to stay at home. At this moment, Zhao Hu personally called the phone, and it was a subsidy and a recess, how could they not agree.

When the two asked them when they were going to go over tomorrow and if they were going directly to Zhao Qing's studio, Zhao Gave the phone to the person next to him.

So later, what communicated with Ge Ping and Lin Qing was Zhao Qing, who had been half-hugging his shoulders and had been comforting Zhao Qing.

The two are here, really thinking about what to do tomorrow to do the best job.

On Qin Yun's side, he was holding the phone in his hand and had been looking at it in disbelief.

Something so big happened, she felt that even if Zhao Qingqing knew through some way. At this time, you should also stand up and take the phone and scream at her. Even if she feels that she is not elegant with the phone in front of her, she can directly use voice and words to severely reprimand and question her.

But in the opposite case, the other party only sent a few words, and finally ignored her.

Feeling that they were forcing some big move, Qin Yun, who sat in his rental house in the middle of the night and did not sleep. Tightened the body, always making psychological preparations.

Oh, yeah.

She thought in her heart, at this moment she felt that as long as Zhao Qing could punish her, then she would be more comfortable in her heart. Then the only little guilt that lasted in her heart could eventually disappear.

But in the end, no matter how she waited. Neither Zhao Qingqing nor Zhao Bao had contacted her.

Later, the phone rang, and she thought that Zhao Qing and Zhao scolded her, or kept her.

But in the end, after seeing that it was her new owner, he sent her a message asking if she could bring someone to work normally tomorrow.

After a slight hesitation, Qin Yun finally sighed lightly, and then hurriedly raised his hand to reply: "Yang Zong is assured, tomorrow we will all be able to officially go to the post." Zhao Qingqing was

always not in the company, and several little girls in the live broadcast department were almost all brought out by her hand. On the logistics side, Shen Da thought the same as her. So at this time, when someone comes up with better terms to sign them, how can they disagree.

Here, they are always the appendages of Zhao Frigid. Almost all the big customers here don't want them to bring goods, and almost all of them ask Zhao Tou to live stream goods on weekends. In this case, what money can they make from Monday to Saturday, which has been live broadcasting.

So instead of staying here all the time, the clients all recognized Zhao Qinghe Studio, which did not give them a chance at all. They might as well take everyone with them and go to other companies to go for a visit. Maybe somewhere, they can become a real sister. Maybe then, they'll be able to stay as night as Zhao Qingqing didMillions are made.

Thinking about his future, in the end, Qin Yun was no longer entangled with Zhao Qing and Zhao Why didn't he question her and not contact her. Thinking of going to the new company tomorrow, she quickly cleaned up and went to bed early.

On the morning of the 15th of the next day, the weather leaving Beijing was unusually dark.

But no matter what the weather was, Zhao Qingqing and a few of her friends, everyone was waiting at the school gate at half past five on time.

Holding the breakfast that Zhao Hu went out early to buy for everyone, and looked at the little friends who were all waiting outside on time so early, Zhao Qing's eyes suddenly warmed up.

"Here's a little dream, Gao Yu—"

Shouted at everyone in the car, waiting for everyone to get in the car with the morning cold. Zhao Gently gave everyone a shot of the coffee bean in his hand, and then let Chen Ge drive.

For everyone who has ended the college entrance examination for almost a year, this time is indeed a little early.

So the time after the flight, the time on the plane, everyone was a little groggy, all in the process of catching up.

Everyone sat on the plane at half past seven, and when the plane arrived in Pengcheng, it was almost 11 o'clock.

And when Zhao Qingqing got into the car arranged by Zhao Qingqing here again, she just turned on her phone. Her phone exploded as if countless missed calls, missed videos, and countless WeChat text messages poured out.

"Sister Zhao, I am Liu Qian, and I feel that I am not suitable to stay in your company." So from today on, I'm not coming!

"Boss, something big has happened to the studio. Today I went to work, and several people on Sister Qin's side, including Sister Qin and several employees of the warehouse, did not come to work!!

"Light, something happened to the company, I just called you and didn't get through." I called Zhao And he said you know, let me stop worrying, do you really know?

"Sister Qing, a lot of people in the studio didn't come to work today. Brother Shen had a great temper, and his two brothers, as well as those in the live broadcast room, did not come to work!!

"Manager, they're all gone!!"

"Oh my God, boss, come here in a hurry, the company is going to mess up!!"

"Zhao Qing, I took my brother away. Sorry, I know you've given us enough. But unlike my brother, he could accept it in his heart to make a little bit of money, but I couldn't accept it. You and Zhao Hao now have a company and a house, and we want to work hard. So when others come to us, we can't fail to seize the opportunity. So sorry, this time we can't stand you.

"That light, I'm sorry." My brother had to go, I hadn't left my brother since before, so wherever he went, I would follow. This time, the boss didn't look a little too good. This time, he was the one who let us get the completion fee on the fifteenth, and he was the one who did not let us leave the job well. He said that for any subsequent operation, he could find someone to come and help us with it. That being said, it actually felt strange in my heart. But no matter what, I can't leave my brother alone. So, I'm sorry.

"Boss, I'm Nana, thank you for taking care of me for a month." But I feel that I am still a little unsuitable for being a streamer, and even if I am a streamer, I want to be a game anchor who plays games. So I can't stay in your company anymore, I'm going to find a job that can play games. So boss, sorry, I'm gone, and after that I'm not over. Of course, I did not sign the regular contract, and if there is any financial problem in the future, you can call me and we will talk about it later.

"Boss, I feel like I'm not fit to be in your company." I didn't sign the conversion agreement, I read the internship contract, and there wasn't much I paid for it. So that's it, thank you for taking care of it before, I don't have to pay for this month and a half, and I don't come to the company. "

......

Almost all of the people who called the light message were the people in the studio.

Someone was telling her about the current situation of the company, someone was resigning from her, someone was simply sending a message that she would not come after that.

Zhao Qingqing originally thought that the four little girls in the live broadcast room could leave one, and the warehouse was at most Shen Da Shen Er's own.

When he realized that people had served all of his warehouse staff and the anchors in the live broadcast room, Zhao Qingqing simply smiled.

But regardless of the regeneration, this thing was something she knew for three or four days, and she was angry for so long.

So after reading everyone's information, Zhao took a deep breath and then opened Shen San's video phone.

"Zhao Qingqing-- "

Shen San was actually embarrassed by his brother and girlfriend, probably feeling that he didn't agree, and this time everyone was all staring at him.

The man who wanted to leave looked at him, and the one who knew what was going to happen was afraid that he was also the one who wanted to go, and did not dare to tell him. The colleague, who was completely unaware of this matter, now stared at him with wide eyes and small eyes all morning. Coupled with the pressure in his heart, zhao Qingqing finally got off the plane and finally called him. He was actually a few months older than Zhao, and he almost blushed in front of people.

"It's okay, you just stay, nothing else."

Although he guessed that he might stay, at this moment, when he really stayed, Zhao Qingqing still had a little feeling of surprise in his heart.

When he noticed that his voice was a little wrong, Zhao Qingqing said directly, "Third brother, you know a lot of people, now go find a few people on the top of the storeroom." Then you let the two little girls in the back office help you type out of the warehouse, and then let them help load and ship the goods. As for wages, you can just pay them according to the market. "Yes

!"

"What about going to fly today?"

"And tomorrow's live broadcast?"

"By the way, can we still broadcast live tonight?"

Something so big happened in the studio that everyone had just been together. As soon as Shen San's mobile phone rang, everyone who had been rushing to work since nine o'clock in the morning today was anxious to the present. At this moment, after hearing Zhao's soft voice, I couldn't bear it any longer, and you said everything I said.

"Fly over here, I'm now going straight over. I brought in a few of my classmates today, and everyone was interested in our work, and I asked them to help me for two days. There are also two staff members on my husband's side, who have also left there. So today's work, and tomorrow's live broadcast, you don't have to worry, it won't be affected. As for the live broadcast at night, the third brother is troublesome for you. There is also Xiao Yuntiantian, you are also trying to help today to help the third brother live broadcast it. Hard work everyone! As for the finance department, it is the same as usual. It's okay, our studio, as long as I don't have accidents, it will never go wrong. "

Good!!"

Everyone on Shen San's side agreed loudly.

Maybe in the previous times, they did have some worries. But at this moment, after hearing Zhao Qingqing's arrangement, everyone miraculously had a main heartThe bones were not even nervous.

"Light—"

Shen San seemed to have something to say, but when Zhao said it lightly, the studio's loose notes still needed to be issued, and he still needed to find someone, and he needed to prepare for the live broadcast at night.

Shen San, the only one with live broadcast experience on that side now, did not say anything more in the end. Knowingly, Lian Busy turned off the video first.

"Wow!!"

"Oh"

"Big boss!"

Li Xiaomeng had never seen them at all, and Zhao Qingqing spoke to the employees on the other side of her studio. At this moment, seeing her arrange everything at once, everyone unconsciously exclaimed.

Han Wei has a cheerful personality and also boasts of being a light and gentle person as the boss.

"..."No

one had ever said this before, and in front of his classmates, Zhao Was embarrassed to get up.

Laughing and joking with everyone, Zhao Qingqing quickly fooled everyone into her predetermined big hotel.

It was already a little over a minute when he got there, and Zhao Gently let everyone rest for a while, and then took everyone to eat a meal.

Then, after everyone had eaten, Zhao Qingqing took the first time to Pengcheng and went to work in the suburban warehouse of Feifei first. As for what to play, I'll talk about it later.

"The hostess!"

"Zhao Manager!"

Zhao's two colleagues are already there, and the two have begun to work with the partners waiting there.

Zhao Gently took his friends and got to know everyone.

Then I took everyone directly to the partners and saw the goods.

The employees on this side seemed to have changed things, and several partners on this side soon found out. But when Zhao said softly, after she worked out the new employees, everyone didn't say anything.

Then soon, everyone began to work in a decent way according to the instructions of Zhao Lightly.

Today their job is, in fact, to identify goods according to the list, to check the certificate of conformity, to see the quality of the product, and to try out what the partners have sent.

These things, clothes and bags, everyone really doesn't understand. So these things, in the end, are all zhao lightly responsible for themselves.

But how to use the shaving device, whether the electronic supplies are good or not, whether the water heater is good or not, whether the small pot can be clean in one go. Everyone tried it, and everyone was very interested. Especially to he who wears an eyeglass today, he simply feels like he has fallen into the ideal laboratory. Wearing glasses, he worked hard to make those partners look at him. When he found out that he had experienced the shelf of goods, he could catch up with the inspectors of his own company, and even the partners were amused by his appearance.

Everyone worked together, and this evening everyone folded together until ten o'clock in the evening.

After a hurried meal and a good night's sleep. On the second day, Zhao Qingqing led everyone to continue to eat a meal, and then continued to squeeze them.

Because today is going to be live, Zhao Qing easily adjusted the order of live broadcasting at the same time, in order to make everything smooth. She also simulated live broadcasting for an hour to prevent everyone from getting nervous.

On the side of Zhao Qingqing, in a hurry to prepare for the live broadcast.

Yesterday, I received a call from Shen San, and Qin Yun, who had quarreled with him, was also preparing for the first live broadcast of her waiting meeting.

Regarding tonight's live broadcast, Qin Yun used a personal account of 50,000 people that she had accumulated over the past year. A studio can't always have only one account. Occasionally, when there is something unusual about the light account, she will use her account to talk to everyone and send something.

Anyway, since she started doing online business with Zhao Qingqing, she has deliberately cultivated her own account.

In this account, she occasionally talks to everyone about Zhao Qing and Zhao Bao.

In the past, when Zhao Qingqing let her work more live broadcasts, occasionally when no one noticed, she would open her account to chat with people.

In her own account, she said that she might do it herself in the future, and she would broadcast it herself. At that time, everyone encouraged her.

Plus today's new boss said, buy traffic, buy hot search things.

Therefore, Qin Yun felt that with tonight's buying stream and buying hot search, she should be able to at least increase the number of fans to 100,000. After all, the previous wave speed of light waves was almost all a hundred thousand in a hot search. Later, when she sold a hundred million a day, she could almost boast a million a day.

So she felt that she was a fraction of the increase. Even if only a small percentage of her fans have placed orders today, then she will be stable today.

My heart was nervous and expectant, when the time had not yet come. A little nervous, she couldn't help but sneak a look at Zhao Qing's fast hand account.

Since yesterday, all the WeChat and account numbers of Zhao Qingqing Studio, she has been unable to enter. After clicking on The Fast Hand, I found that they had not yet started the live broadcast.

Qin Yun was a little worried, but also a little happy. Then, when it finally reached seven o'clock, she continued to broadcast live with her familiar little friend, as if she were usually in the absence of Zhao Qing.

When she was broadcasting live, Shen Da and Shen Er were a little excited to put a shelf on the shelf below to watch the inventory. Several of her men were also waiting with great excitement.

Because I bought the traffic to do a little fake, wait for her to explain the situation and start live broadcasting. In the beginning, they looked out there and there were orders. It is also the same as the normal live broadcast room, which will be out of stock for a while, and the things will be wiped out.

But the broadcast, watching this live room like a dead man, completely unmoved. There are also some fans who are inexplicable, and after quickly choosing to withdraw from the screen, the face of Qin Yun is not good.

No matter what the situation on her side, she still insisted.

But seeing her live broadcast, although because of the drainage and hot search, it did come to many people. But everyone seems to be watching the hot, and there is almost no real order in the early stages. Today she was fooled by her to watch her live broadcast, supporting more than a dozen customers who broadcast her first live broadcast. But they looked at each other and chose to leave almost at the same time.

Qin Yun, who was sitting in front of the camera, watched those people leave with wide eyes, not knowing why those people in her live broadcast room did not buy, why everyone who wanted to quit was inexplicable.

Later, because of the heat search and drainage, there were more people on their side. Coming out of the Zhao Qing light live broadcast room, everyone who is accustomed to doing nothing happens to the live broadcast continues to live broadcast.

But as time went on, when they were nearing the end, Qin Yun saw that someone had sent something in the live broadcast room, and tonight's whole wheat bread was sold for 120,000 pieces, and the smartphone was out of five at a timeTen thousand units, a non-stick hammer out of more than sixty thousand pieces. Because they separated from the hot search on the live broadcast, countless fans ran to Zhao Qingqing to see the situation and comfort her. In the end, after the highest number of people in her live broadcast room exceeded three million, sales seemed to break another hundred million tonight. Watching his live broadcast room reach 180,000 people in the end, Qin Yun finally did not stick to it. In the end, it was still a few minutes before the stipulated time, and it was hurriedly broadcast.