One

Do you ever just walk around school and think what am I doing here with all these idiots? I do all the time. But I'm also that girl that tries to be invisible. Unfortunately Ashton Irwin makes sure I'm seen. Ashton thinks he runs the school. He bullies everyone but mainly me with his possy Michael and Calum who are just as bad. Ashton is the reason for my depression. I have no one but Luke. Don't get me wrong Luke is an amazing friend and he's always there when I need him but he's just as much of an outcast as me. He wouldn't hurt a fly. The sad thing is he use to be just like them. That is until Ashton found out he got drunk and did some things with his girlfriend. Luke was finished. Now he hangs out with me and is completely changed. I'm greatful for him but I feel bad for him.
I walked down the hall to my locker trying to stay away from everyone. Luke was standing there waiting for me.
"Hey." Luke smiled.
"Hi." I said opening my locker.
"How was this morning?" He asked.
"Just as bad as every other morning." I said.
"Show me."
Luke checked my arms every morning. I pulled up my sleeves showing him I had not cut this morning ever though I wanted to.
"Good." He smiled.
"I guess." I said.
"Come on Haz! Cheer up!" He said.
"Really Luke? You can't even cheer up."
"You have a point but as your friend its my job to make sure you are happy." He smiled.
"Well I'm not and neither are you." I said.
"You have a point." He frowned.
I closed my locker and Luke and I walked to our first class. Today was going to be long just like every other painful day. Ashton was going to make sure it was hell for me and Luke...just like he did everyday.