Twelve

Luke's POV

Haylee and Ashton left 30 minutes ago. When they left I sat in my room just realizing how messy it was and thought about Haylee. I told her to call me if something went wrong. When I was sitting there I notice that I might actually like her. Like more than a friend. I don't think I fully realized it until last night when she had on my shirt and nothing else. It was so big on her. She didn't need anything else. She had her hair in a messy bun and she just looked amazing. She always looked amazing. I notice the little things about her to. Like how she always cracks her knuckles durning tests because she nervous. Or how when she wears a beanie she always messes with it. She always sits with her legs crossed because she says its comfortable. And she always bites her nails. One of my favorite things she does is when she eats M&Ms she color coats them. I think its my favorite because its so different from anything anyone else does. Its one of the few things that make her Haylee. I smiled at the thought of all these things. I picked up my phone and started looking through all the pictures of us. There was one of us that was off guard that my mom took. We were outside my house and she wanted a good picture of us. My mom took a picture before we were ready and Haylee was making a weird face and I was laughing. There was another when we went to a fair and my brother took a picture of us on the ferris wheel. Haylee was looking down at him smiling and I was looking at her. I had two favorite one of us on my bed with her behind me and her head on my shoulder laughing at the face I was making. The other was us sleeping. She had her head on my chest and one of her legs over mine. I had my arm around her. I put my phone back down and thought about her with Ashton. I wondered if I would have to go save her. I hoped I would have to save her. I realized I was mad. I wanted her all to myself. She was my best friend. We spent all our time together. I wanted it to be like that forever. Oh my god..
I actually like Haylee!

A/n :
Hey guys! Wow I updsted a lot today! So I'm hoping you really like this. Its a lot of fun to write. I'm actually writing this for my friend and she seems to be liking it so that makes me happy. Thank you for reading if you are make sure to vote/comment feed back on what you think so far so I know how you are liking it! I'll update again tomorrow!
-Lyndsey