Prom!

Only couple more weeks left till summer break and prom is tonight. I called my gals together to my house so we can get dressed up together and go to prom together. We helped Jessie get dressed first then the rest.

"What lip shade looks good on me?"Jessie questions holding up couple lipsticks.

"Hot pink."Layla replies.

"How bout me?" I ask her .

"What i'm i the lipstick master." She joked picking up a blood red lipstick and handed it to me.

"C'mon lets go." Layla cheers.

*

*

*

We got to the school right before people started dancing,"Its like they were waiting for us." Jessie says.

Our school hired a band to play cover songs they started playing ,"Thinking out loud." By on of my favorite singers. Jessie came back with 2 punch cups and handed it to me and layla. We drank up and stood in circle dancing along to the music. Who needs boyfriends when you got your bestirred i thought to myself.

The place was packed which made it really fun. The PTA'S did a great job with the decorations and all that.

All of a sudden the gym went quiet and surprisingly Niall walks up to the stage with couple other guys.

"Hi, i'm niall and i want to say couple words to the most important girl in my life. Here it goes." He sat down on the stool and began playing the intro to the same song he sang to me last time. But this time he sang the whole thing.

By the time he was done i had tears rolling down my cheeks. Layla and Jessie stood to my sides and rubbed my back.

"Excuse me." I say voice faint and walked out the gym dramatically making everyone turn around and Niall chase behind me.

"Allie, wait." He says.

I stand in the middle of the hall and turn to him ,"I need to be alone."

He walks towards me,"No you need to be with me." He grabs my hand and wraps his arm around my waist. I hesitated but stood still.

"Give me a chance....please." His lips playing a smile on his face.

"I did and now i'm tired." I forced a smile and turned my heels.

He grabs my hand and turns me around."Not when i love you." He pressed our lips together.

"I love you." He says and kisses me again. Something then dropped out of his jacket pocket.

"Whats that, a library card?" I question He chuckles making me remember every cute moment we spent with each other.

"No it's our hotel room card." He answers with a smirk. I felt my stomach light up.