Chapter 2.

It felt like hours sitting in their living room and having our parents talk and talk. I can hear the two boys still fighting upstairs. Their mom tried to stop it but they simply didn't listen. After a couple minutes my mom decided it was time to go home. That was the happiest news i heard that whole day honesty.

When i got home i went straight up to my room. I changed my clothes and stayed in my shorts and tank top. I jumped onto my bed and started to text my best friend 

Sup gurl?- Al

Hey wats up- Layla

Something weird is up- Al

What is it?-Layla

Some new guys moved in next door. Their boys and hot. and they fight a lot- Al

Yumm, how hot-Layla

The hottest it can get but one of them called the other one a "Homo"-Al

Yikes, i wanted one maybe he can be my GBF-Layla

You don't get it. It's tough to see them fight-Al

Ok, you know me i have no good advice and i got to go see u tomo- Layla

Okay bye-Al

I sent my last text and threw my phone onto the other side of the bed. I groaned really loudly. Why do they fight so much. It's stupid when you care so much about some one and they don't even know. Not even my friend understands now. it sucks.

I rolled around my bed side to side trying to find a great sleeping position. I have Volleyball practice tomorrow and it was getting late. I got off my bed and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and poured myself some milk. Then i went back to my room and fell asleep instantly

~NEXT MORNING~

I was awaken by my phone ringing. I looked for it and unlocked it. It was a text from Layla.

Hey gurl want to drive to practice with me? We can check out the hotties together.-Layla

Ok-Al

I was a little mad at her. She doesn't understand. I don't want to have those boy's love me  i want to know what's up with the fights. I got of my bed and went into the bathroom. I did my business and got out into my room. I Went into my closet and and toke out my Volley ball outfit and put them on.

I waited downstairs in the living room for Layla. She was about 5 minutes late. I decided to turn the TV on. I flicked through channels I wasn't looking for something to watch i was just bored. After ten minutes the doorbell rang. i turned the TV off and went to the door. I opened to see My brother and Jake.Behind them came Layla.My brother and i think new friend went inside.

"Late much?" I question.

"Geez, i was giving your brother and Jake a ride." She says i roll my eyes at her.

"Why?" I question closing the door behind me.

"They needed to be picked up." She replies.

"From where?" I say

"The bar downtown." She answers

"The bar." I say more like a statement then a question though.

"eh, are we gonna keep talking or shall we hit the road?" Layla says

"One minute." I say and open the door. "Andrew?" I call out for my brother.

"Yes." He answers from upstairs.

"No fooling around."I say

I hear him and Jake laughing." That's hard when your drunk." Jake says.

"What?" I yell he is drunk?

"Ah, nothing i'm not drunk.....OK maybe a little."Andrew says.

"A little? Your more then a little drunk." i hear Jake say.

" ugh." I say and close the door.

"You can't hate on your brother." Layla says. I just roll my eyes and head down to her car.

'''''''''''''''''

The ride to the beach wasn'tt the long. Most was mostly talking about the boys next door. Layla still doesn't understand. All she told me is to get their number and try to hook up with them like what the fuck. We parked in the parking lot closest to the beach area.Before i went out a opened my bag and brought out my sunscreen. i put some on and got out the car. We walked to the net area where everyone was warming up for practice. I did some stretches and heard laughter. I turned around to see the blonde boy with a group of others. Wow he moved in yesterday and already has friends. I couldn't hear what they were saying but they kept laughing and one of the guys were smoking cigar. There was also a girl who wore an oversized hoodie and also smoke.

"Hey, Layla." I whisper

"Hmm?" She questions.

"There is the guy next door." I say

"Where?" She looked around. I pointed at the blonde boy, her mouth dropped." That's him......HOT." She says

"Yup, that's him."

"I don't see him fighting with his bro." She says

"Because Liam isn't here." I say

"Ohh. Go talk to him." She says

" What? no, hell nah." I snap.

I wondered what he was doing here the whole entire time. Even during practice.I just cant get my head off of him.Ever since yesterday it feels like i fell in love with this mysterious boy. Wait did i say love? I meant this guy, i want to know him.

Practice was finished and everyone started to go into the beach and cool off. Layla went with her boyfriend Harry and i sat ail alone on the beach chairs. Looking at the all those couples having fun i felt sad for myself.