CH.33 WILD

"It's been really hard these past decades, Mina" we back at our table with others, "I know baby, but now I'm back" I sat there sniffing her hand, "now tell me what happened that night" I glance at Adrea and Kath, they laughed.

*Flashback*
After you passed out, the portal is inches away to being closed up but then Myrtle took your place, it was a very big risk, she could get stuck in the other realm, luckily Mina came out right on time, we brought you two back home, Mina wasn't that well so she don't want to you to see her in that condition, then that's when a fabulous idea popped up in her head, that we should wait until tonight, father's birthday for your reunion.
She been checking up on you every night, but you were deep asleep due to Myrtle casting a sleeping spell on you, for you not to wake up screaming.

*Back to reality*
"Why didn't Myrtle join??" I asked Kath, "she said it's not her things she prefer staying with her cat at home", "oh I better pay her a visit tomorrow then" I smiled, she really took a fucking risk for us, "I'll go with you" Mina kissed my hand, we eyefuck each other "get a room you two" Adrea chuckled, I rolled my eyes.

We spend our time together and with all the babes, we danced to rock music, Adrea got drunk and sang us a whole song, which we don't really get the lyrics, I too soaked in alcohol "THEY CALL HIM HERMIT THE FROG HE'S LOOKING FOR A DOG!! DID YOU FIND YOUR BITCH IN ME" I joined Adrea, the whole babes seems to enjoy us, I mean who don't.

Vivian twerk, Kath whispered to her then she stopped, Mina twirling me around, I got dizzy and started crawling like crazy on the floor, "slayyy girl" Roby praise me, "ROBAY SLAY WITH ME" she went down crawling with me, Kath and Mina shaking their head off, Adrea enjoy her microphone as much as she enjoy her sweets, "THATS IT KEEP GOING" I yelled for the two red heads, Ethan joined the dance with his girlfriend, the ballroom became a whole ass bar.

I grabbed Mina's shoulders "MARRY ME!?" without hesitate she nods, "YES FUCK YES" Adrea heard it she throw me the microphone, it hits my head, I picked it up and jump to where Adrea is standing, "STOP THE MUSIC!!!" the music stopped, "ATTENTION EVERYONE ATTENTION, ME AND WILHEMINA ARE GETTING MARRIED SHE JUST SAID YES FUCK YES SO MINA AND I WE GOING TO MARRY EACH OTHER" I dropped the microphone in the slay way and Mina went up me took my mouth to her, this is not kissing, she's eating me. They all wooo woohooo for us then the music turned back on.

Mina dragged me to our room by my leg up the stairs, "CALM DOWN ARIEL" I yelled, "YOU SUPPOSED TO SAY CALM DOWN MOMMY" she dragged me faster my head bang with Ethan's door, I heard moaning from the room, and they actually fucking on the bed without closing the damn door, "ETHAYY CLOSE YOUR DOOR WHAT THE FUCK" Mina yelled.

We got in our room safe and sound, She throw me onto the bed, I hits my head again with the headboard, if I'm still mortal I'd be dead by now since the flying microphone, Mina tears off my dress, I rip hers off with my mind, "HOLY SHIT DIDN'T KNOW I COULD DO THAT" I yelled, "MMM HOTTIE" she remake my moaned from earlier, "FUCK ME" I pulled her hair, she bite my neck sucking in my blood, I sink my fangs onto her wrist, we were wild.