-the prophecy!

(summary!)

| Y/N KORA hated her life. sure, she had one little temper tantrum and tap-danced all over her meathead principals car in heels- but that was no excuse to throw her in a hellhole of a place called, 'the wilderness school'. when she meets a really pretty girl named piper, and a chaotic latino elf named leo, she figures maybe the year won't be so bad, right? wrong.

she starts experiencing these random 'dreams' that feel oddly realistic and when she wakes up, she has a strange glow to her collarbones. must be a trick of the light.

and to top off the cherry on top, she has to go to this educational field trip to the grand canyon with a buncha rowdy teenagers. her best friend, jason, claims to not know who her or her friends are and then things start to get really strange. this hot chick comes out of the sky on a flying horse and tells her that her dad, that was currently absent from her life, is actually a greek god?

and that's not even the worst part. she has to go on this quest with her three best friends to save some greek goddess chick. she really wished she was dreaming.

[☀️] the cast::

"THE HAVOC BRINGING SHORTIE"

child of apollo!

-y/n " sunshine" kora

-"demi? as in demi levato?"

-!

"THE CHAOTIC FIREMAKER"

child of hephaestus!

-leo "pretty boy" valdez

-"rainbows. very macho."

"