♡📝Notes📝♡

Hello! Welcome to this tokyo ghoul fiction story!

It will be mostly based on the anime, although some things will not be Canon
(since there's another character being accommodated to, you)

You have a lavender jumper/sweater that u ALWAYS wear (this is important)

(Pick one)

(Pick one)

But otherwise it will still keep the same structure.

Onto the percentages!

At the end of every chapter, there will be a list with character names.

Most of them will start out with friends, and then at 100% friendship, may turn into a romantic percentage. Although some will just stay as friendship.

Here is an example!

______________________________

Character name
Friendship 30%

Character name
Friendship 100%
Romance 2%
_______________________________

Only characters you have been introduced to, in this story will appear at the bottom.

And names may appear per chapter based on who you met!

Characters that can develop romantic relationships, can be male, or female.

#Pancakes 🥞 💖💛💙

Now, let me tell you about your character!

You are, Y/n  M/n  L/n.

It stands for

Y/n = Your / Name

M/n = Middle / name

L/n = Last / name

Your mother is a  pro ranked CCG investigator.

Sumire = Mother name.

Daisuke = Father name.

Your father is a Baker, he owns a cafe, and your parents are not together.

(They're divorced)

Your mother is stern, quiet and angry looking 20/4/7

Your father is a kind, loving dad, with the most warm hearted face.

_

You, have a stern, angry face, yet you are kind and loving.

The worst mix of your parents 🤍

You have a little brother, (age 4) that your mother had on a one night stand (very important)

Your brothers name is Ren

You are 19, Turning twenty in a couple months, at the start of this story.

You live with your father, and sometimes your little brother will stay with you.

(Your father treats your brother as his own son, and you mother doesn't care she's just happy she doesn't have to look after him 24/7)

That's it!

I hope you enjoy! ♡🤍♡

__________🤍🗡Pekout! 🗡🤍________________________________________________

______________________________________