◇5◇

It had been a good week or two since the incident, and Juuzou hadn't left my side, at all. A part timer had to deliver all all Juuzous paperwork to the hospital, and he had only gone for a shower when Shinohara came in and practically dragged him out.

I'm not sure why Juuzou felt the need to stay with me.

But I'm not one to complain, I appreciated the company.

It just seemed to be a bit overwhelming.

But today was the day, I was getting discharged from the hospital.

"Y/n! Aren't you happy? We get to leave today" Juuzou said raising his arms

"You mean, IM leaving today, you were allowed home the whole time I've been here." I say, pinching his leg

Juuzou pouts at the attitude you were giving him, but helps you leave the hospital either way.

He did not have a license, so to his dismay you had to get a taxi home, since you weren't going to allow him to drive you ANYWHERE.

So he called Shinohara, to drive you of course.

Apparently Juuzou was so hungry leaving the hospital, he told shinohara he would turn into a ghoul and eat him if he didn't stop somewhere for lunch.

And ofcourse, he did. Shinharas a kind soul of sorts. And he also had work to do.

On the way out of the car, I reached for my crutch which Juuzou, moved back into the car. And then begged me, to let him give me a piggy back ride.

I said no.

He did not care, because he gave me one anyway.

"Where are we going atleast?" I asked, with my arms wrapped around Juuzous neck, slightly feeling his stitches with the tips of my fingers.

"Anteiku, we had a tip sent in. Apparently a very high rated ghoul may work here, go here or simply hang around here." Shinohara said, not completely sure himself.

We had reached our destination, and Shinohara had to hold the door open for us, as I was riding a white haired serial killer, and he was not very good at walking.

Once we made it in, Juuzou plopped me down on a seat, somehow conscious of my leg injury, it felt no impact whatsoever.

He sat down right next to me.

Shinohara came in after us, sat down in the middle of me and Juuzou.

Anteiku was a nice sort of coffee shop. It was extremely cozy, but something did feel odd.

Shinohara ordered coffee for me and himself, and Juuzou asked for some sandwiches.

Once they came, he shoved one into my mouth, claiming 'you're going to die if that hospital food is the only nutrients in your system'

I could feel the gaze of almost everyone in this coffee shop on us, which definitely was suspicious.

But I drank my coffee nonetheless, and it was DELICIOUS.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Once we finished our food, drinks and conversations, we left Anteiku.

Shinohara went to drive me home, but I realised I had forgotten my apartment keys, they were somewhere at work. Although I didn't have a clue where, since I haven't been there for two weeks.

Juuzou offered me to stay at his apartment, claiming it would be a sleepover, and if I came he would make me hot chocolate.

How could one refuse such an offer?

—————     —————     —————

9:47 PM, Suzuyas Aparment, Residency.

"Y/nnn, please watch just one movie with meeee.." Juuzou pleaded with me, as I was extremely tired.

"Suzuya I'm tired. I'm not watching a movie look at the time??!" I said, slightly frustrated with the situation

Which is why I was slightly suprised, when Juuzou came over and wrapped his arms around my neck, swaying slightly

"Y/nnnnn" Juuzou said, while biting a peice of thread that was sewed into his lip.

"You can sleep on the couch, I just want company during the movieeee" He said with puppy eyes

"Alright. One movie." I said grabbing his arms and movie them away from me

"Yipppppeeee"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About fourty minutes later, me and Suzuya were both passed out on the couch, deep in sleep.

______________________________________

Relationships
____________________________

SEIDOU TAKIZAWA
Friendship 100% 🦋
Romance 7%

YUKINORI SHINOHARA
Friendship 70%
Romance 0%

JUUZOU SUZUYA
Friendship 90%
Romance 15%

NUYUKI FARIHIJO
Friendship -12%
Romance 0%

___________________
Hope u enjoyed

Pekout ✌🤍