◇1◇

♡Chapter one♡
▪︎•New Encounters•▪︎

I wake up to the sweet smell of freshly baked pastries

And to the sound of my alarm.

8.20 AM

Dad must be gifted by the angels, being able to wake up this early AND start baking.

I wipe my eyes with my bed sheets, then grab my glasses off the Chester draws, a few feet away.

And then I stare at myself, in my mirror.

I hate myself.

That's a bit rough to be thinking at 8 AM on a Monday morning, don't you think, brain?

I decide to shower for extra long, just to look my best.

Its not like I'm getting a new job, it's just I've been assigned a new lease.

You see, I work as a CCG Detective and
Initiative Ranked second class.

That's a long ass title, isn't it?

Basically, I'm to review any law cases taken against the leased group I'm working for.

I also put ghoul cases together, as I'm the one to represent my squad while handing the operation in as well as representing their human resources.

I am to review crime scenes too, only the ones my group have been assigned to.

And I'm second class. Which is a big accomplishment when you're not even 20.

But it also means I have alot of work, and not alot of free time. My paperwork hours usually bleed into the early mornings.

And recently, I've been moved to Squad 7.

And do you know who is in squad 7?

Seidou Takizawa!

One of my best friends!

Me and Seidou met in School, since it takes a law degree to get into the CGG in general, we were in alot of the same classes.

He used to be severly afraid of me at first.
He thought I looked angry and violent most of the time.

But eventually, he came around and accepted my split toned personality to appearance ratio.

Before now, we could only chat after work, or on break.

Now im going to bug him as much as possible.

______________________________________

I eventually make it to the CCG office building 4, where I am to work for the unforseen future.
Aka atleast a couple months.

I had done my hair nicely, to distract, from well. My face.

And I was currently walking up to the front entrance of this building.