◇2◇

♡Chapter Two♡
▪︎•Suzuya•▪︎

♡Chapter Two♡▪︎•Suzuya•▪︎

Two Weeks Later

I'm in my office now, And I was currently reading some paperwork on a ghoul gang murder.

I had pictures of the crime scene, but the DNA Evidence had not come in yet.

Which leaves me very limited resources in concocting a written review.

I decide that getting my own pictures would help better.
So I Email a Head Detective and ask permission.

Just while I'm halfway finished writing the Email, I Hear a knock at My door.

"Yes? Come in." I say while re-reading the email.

The door opens very slowly to reveal a soaking wet white haired boy.

Of course.

He's been appearing every second day, so I don't care to even question, I just do my job.

"Suzuya. What seems to be the problem. This time."

"Uuhhh well I fell into the fountain out the side door.....I also have something to tell you!"
He says while pointing a finger at his chin in questioning.

"About?" I say while standing up and getting ready to leave the room.

"Hmm is it... Oh! Shinohara and I went to this really nice Cafe.. they had loads of sweets." He continues while following me down the CCG Hall.
Various looks and stares followed us.

"Uuh anyway we got you some coffee Jelly" Suzuya says.

You stop straight in your tracks
"Coffee Jelly?" You say.

"Yup! Why? Do you not like coffee Jelly? It's alright if you don't. I can eat it for you!" Suzuya skids into your back as you stopped walking.

"No, I love coffee Jelly! Thank you Suzuya! Tell Shinohara a thanks from me aswell, will you?" I say while ushering Suzuya into a secluded room, handing him some towels and an extra CCG uniform.

"Ill head back to my offi- RING RING RIN-"

I quickly take out my work phone and answer it, as its from one of the head Detectives.

"Hello? Mr Sayahira Sir! What seems to be the problem?" I ask. This is the first time he has called me, ever.

"Hello, L/n. I received the Email you sent,
and I've decided it would be best for you to head and take the pictures today.
If you can find an officer available in your squad, that would be best.
I know you are far able to handle yourself in combat, but taking pictures at the same time might stem to be difficult"
He says while mustering a giggle, I laugh slightly back.