it's far too vapid and aimless

"you're back, quite early." namjoon nodded to himself as he flipped another page.

seokjin rolled his eyes and dropped both his bag of arrows and bow, "i see everything, i want to let you know that i saw you just putting down your," he trailed off, resorting to gesture towards namjoon's phone.

"it's phone." namjoon chuckled and leaned his forehead against the shoulder of the older boy and sighed, "why were you gone for so long?"

seokjin lifted up the younger's face and leaned his own forehead against namjoon's, "making people fall in love is not an easy job, dragul meu."

"it's because things like that happen naturally." namjoon backed away from seokjin and laid down on his bed. "making people fall in love is not true love, like at all. i think."

seokjin fixed and folded his wings. laying down on his side, he put an arm around namjoon's torso to which the latter responded by holding seokjin's hand, caressing it as he continued to stare at the eyes of the person of who he loves.

"mhm. elaborate, i would like to hear your opinion."

"a stranger choosing who you should fall in love with, it's coming off as forced."

"you are just seeing it wrong, joon," seokjin moved his hand to touch namjoon's cheek, resting his hand gently as if the younger's cheek was as fragile as glass.

"it is not forced but is destiny, the people we make fall in love with are already destined to be together and we are just doing our job to make them realize that the person in front of them is their one true love."

"i don't know." namjoon shrugged, still confused but slowly understanding the reason and whole concept of seokjin's job.

"but why don't do that the first time those two people meet?"

"we do not get to decide on that," seokjin sighed, "ales controls everything and we are nothing but mere objects who are required to comply on each of their command."

"some have dared to ask the same question as yours and never came back."

"really?"

"no."

namjoon huffed loudly and faced his right as seokjin began to laugh. the younger slowly turned to his left with the other not knowing. he looked at seokjin, a person who was once a stranger, now a person who has left a big impact on his life — he can't help but let a smile break his facade.

"is there something wrong?" seokjin asked worriedly and namjoon's smile just grew bigger.

"nothing," namjoon grabbed the older's hand and peppered it with kisses. "i missed you."

seokjin leaned closer to namjoon, the moon's light reflecting off of both of their eyes, "i am here now, you do not have to miss me anymore."

and it was as if the moon shone brighter the moment two lips met softly. the warmth brought by being so close to each other engulfed the both as they parted, small smiles appearing on their faces.

"thank you." namjoon sighed, hugging seokjin tightly with his eyes closed, "thank you so much."

she flew away, eyes dark like a void as the moment from earlier replayed in her mind. a small smirk plays on her face, "he can finally fall down, and everything good will be mine."