1.1

Chapter 11 - Things Has Been Unusual Lately.

Warning: Cringe, so weird asf and confusing

It has been 4 days(if you check the past few chapters, yeah)(and no this is not a fucking time skip pls) that the SBI has been temporary here in this castle, it's been four days that Wilbur has been building his friendship with Prince Alex.

One week and 3 days is left to consume, Wilbur wished he could stay forever beside the angel he loved. the angel who he had eyes on, the same angel he'll marry.

Unexpected and unbelievable is happening, too incredible to think that this is the reality, it really sounds like from a fictional story. the demon doesn't care, fictional or what, atleast he got to be with quackity like he wanted to. (why is so sad)

" As long, nothing bad happens to him, I'm okay with that. if he really don't want me by his side. then... I'm gonna have to force him.

But this fictional events happening.. it isn't so bad at all, I hope it ends in the good way. "

It doesn't matter anymore, if you're with your everything. Believe me I would do anything if I were him.

Quackity thought the same, as long he got someone by his side. he planned to enjoy this until he can. Nothing last forever right?

If nothing bad happens, then it's confirmed that this is all fictional.

" So be it. I rather keep this fictional, than having the normal life.. full of drama and sadness. "

(them breaking the fourth wall be like:)

Another day is another day to think why are you living, looking outside your window, the raindrops separates itself from the cloud. the cold temperature doesn't bother no more, because you're numb already.

But then again, you're here reading this fanfic wasting your time: reading an angel and a demon falling in love, and you know it's ridiculous.

If you overthink about it, the angel besides us: reading this with us; They must be so disappointed. Oh well, we have nothing to do in life. ( EDIT: BRO WHO HURT YOU?)

Quackity snapped from his thoughts '' Why the heck am I thinking about that. I'm an angel not a human reading a fanfic- '' (hah you thought, I was talking about y'all) he took a deep breath in '' but maybe if I am fucked up, and human.. I would do the same '' the angel laughed, laughing at his own thoughts.

'' My overthinking drive me into this mess, earlier I was just thinking about me and Wilbur- and it lead to the part where I read a fanfic between two different role. '' The angel thought to himself, watching the raindrops falling from the nonexistent clouds, he is now confused again. since when did they have clouds?

Alex slowly closed his eyes, still overthinking everything '' wait no, i meant I made a fanfic between me and Wilbur. who would ever write something about this ridiculous story? '' ( 👁️👁️... ) his eyes widen, what if he said was true? I mean, living another day without bad things happening and what's worse implausible things happened too.

'' but wait. what if, all of this events occurring is from a fictional story? '' ( he's so mood but someone stop him from breaking the fourth wall )

Prince Alex, flapped his wings from the intense uncomfortableness aura he felt. " I should stop thinking about that.. " he loudly spoke, not realizing that someone has entered his room.

" Thinking about what, Q? " the voice spoke, footsteps getting louder, approaching the only one angel in the room. " Ah.. Wilbur " the raven's gaze fell over him, to our only one Prince Wilbur.
Eyes filled with excitement and happiness.