0.6

Chapter 6 - We met again
.
.
.

" Wait wait Wil- "
" Yes tommy? "

" Are you actually engaged to big q? " Tommy asked with curiosity because he overheard the conversation between Phil and his brother Techno. Still unsure about the information he overheard, so blonde asked his brother for confirmation and see if the brunette knew about it too.

" Yeah~ " Wilbur happily replied to his brother, then turns around to face his brother who was speechless about what he replied to the question that the blonde asked, " Aren't you gonna pack up? we're gonna stay there for 2 weeks "

Prince Tommy rised up from his feet, " Are you serious? like- you're not joking? " The brunette chuckled as he zips his bag, " It sounds like a lie but it's true Toms " Wilbur walks over to the blonde and messed with the hair, " There's gonna be a lot of women there, I'm sure you won't regret visiting. "

" I know I know, don't be surprised after, that I have many wives begging me not to leave " Tommy smirked, hands around his hips. clearly proud of what he said. " Can't wait to meet them all Toms. " Wilbur placed his left hand in his pocket, while the other hand was trying to fix his hair that was a mess. of course he can't go out there and meet up with q again with a messy hair.

" Can I ask one more question? " " Yeah? "

" Isn't that marriage illegal? " of course he would ask that Wilbur thought, " it is. but that was in the past right? "

" Huh? " (tommy confused noises 😓)

" After Queen Cassiopeia's father disappeared and of course she will be the queen since she was the only child, and after a while she changed the rules even though the powers(I google about this- yk yk angel ranks- ofc I atleast need to know a little 💀) disagrees. "

" yeah. but- " " no buts. now pack your clothes Toms " the blonde demon groaned at the demand, the brunette left the room and waited outside the room, for his brother to finish packing. it almost took forever, he wanted to meet quackity already.

.
.
.

'' fuck shit fuck fuck fuck, what did I just got myself into. how the fuck am I gonna fix this. WHY DID PRINCE WILBUR ACCEPTED THE MARRIAGE EVEN. WHAT THE FUCK. '' The son of the queen said to himself as he walks in circles he stops when the dizziness kicks in.

'' Should I tell her? fuck. she looks fucking happy about it. what am I gonna do- '' he sat down on the floor, knees pressed against his chest, arms around on his legs. '' I guess.. I'll do this for you mom. '' he thought

" Sweetie! Your fiance and his family is here! " The queen knocked on quackity's door, Alex sighed. Now how is he gonna explain this to Wilbur, who he officially met 2 days ago. they already seen each other a lot of times but never had a chance to talk. " I'll go out later mom.. " " Nervous? " his mom opened the door, revealing the queen herself, grey dress suits to her ngl.

" y-yeah, I mean we're getting married soon enough and to make it worse we're not even dating " " I'll delay the marriage then? take it slow y'know? " She walks towards her son, gently placed her right hand on his cheeks, on the other hand. the destination was at the head, giving pats. " it'll be okay, don't be nervous. I'm sure he accepted the engagement because he likes you too "

'' yeah no. we just met and now we're getting married. " They both sweatdropped because they know it's true

'' this situation reminds me of human movies- what was it called again? ah yes Disney. '' Q thought.

" I'll be waiting downstairs okay? " She says with concern, and gave her son a quick hug before she left the room, to greet them.

Silence danced in his room, not until he heard a knock on his door, " Q? "

of course. Wilbur fucking soot. (c!quackity this you?) " Come in " The door opened and saw the saw the 'person' he accidently engage with.

" Welcome to my room again I guess " The angel prince greeted with friendliness, Prince Wilbur smiled at that, relieved to see his beloved again and maybe forever. ah fuck he got distracted and forgot he was suppose to do for one second.

" Would you like to stroll with me my ángel? " The demon approached him and offered a hand. Alex stared at the hand for a while, after that ' a while ' he was now staring at Wilbur, who was waiting for him to hold his hand.

" What am I a kid? "

" Just take my hand already darling, I'm trying to make a moment here. "

" Fine. " He took Wilbur's hand to stand, even though he can stand by himself. " How do you even remember the way to my room? " The brunette cursed under his breath. I mean. he can't just say he has been stalking him that he knows every hallway quackity took when the angel goes downstairs. And the fact that he placed an invisible tracker-

" Your mother told me the way to my room and she says it was next to your room " Wilbur sweatdropped, trying not to sound suspicious which it is. but the whole 'his room' thing was true though. " mhm.. okay. " Quackity replied, and forgetting the fact that he was holding hands with Wilbur.

The brunette smirked then tilt his head, " Are you gonna keep holding my hand? " Wilbur teased, getting closer every step. " I- uh.. " The angel quick ran to the door due to the embarrassment he caused to himself, whilst Wilbur was watching his every motion he did. " Aren't we gonna go now..? "

" Yeah I know, that's why I'm here " He walked forward to quackity and so suddenly Prince Wilbur flicked his finger to Quackity's forehead, who was completely stunned. " chase you downstairs darling " " wha- HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? " Alex closed the door and ran after Wilbur.

Every angel who was in the hallways, was so goshdarn confused. Maybe because they both looked like they were playing the game tag. " CATCH ME IF YOU CAN DUCKLING " " COME BACK HERE SOOT " The angel yelled, he spread his wings to make him float a little, so that his legs won't get tired from running.

The demon stopped at his tracks at a light up room, the angel who chased him took this advantage to take him down.

So he closed his eyes and jumped, surprisingly he didn't fall down but- he opened his eyelids and saw that he was in the demon's arms, body pressed together. his face was kinda buried in Wilbur's chest since he's so fucking smol.

" Why do you always want to push me- "
" ARE YOU TWO KISSING!? " ( I CAN'T HELP BUT PUT IT HERE OKAY-)

'' I wish we were. '' The brunette internally screamed, " No we're not. " Tommy rolled his eyes at them, since they were actually kissing. he saw it. or that's what tommy believes

" Aren't you suppose to be in our room? it's 7 already "
" Tommy, who even sleeps at 7? "
" Phil? Anyways I'm tireddd " The blonde yawn then approached his brother and cling in the arm.
" I'm kinda tired too.. " Prince Alex who was now preventing himself from clinging.

okay. who wouldn't be tired after all of those chasing 🧍

" Fine fine, stop clinging to me. y'all so fucking heavy " the brunette scolded but they didn't listen. quackity was now hugging him while tommy was clinging on Wilbur's left arm.

Prince Wilbur smiled at the scene over him, now how is he gonna return to his room with these two little shits who is half asleep and half awake, and clinging to him.

.
.
.

lmfao rip Wilbur good luck with that 💀
Hah you thought this is the last chapter you'll get for today. BUT NO WE STILL HAVE THE NEXT ONE THAT I DIDN'T EVEN STARTED YET- might post it tomorrow or few hours from now 😧