0.3

Chapter 3 — We just met.

.
.
.

" No. "
" Pretty please " Wilbur pleaded, " Dude we just freaking met and you wanna sleep beside me? "

The demon nodded, " No. " The angel scolded.
" Is this how you all treat your guests? "
" No- we don't treat them like that. " " Then why are you acting like- you know. bad "

Prince Alex sighed, " You- who would even want to accept an offer. A OFFER TO WANT TO SLEEP BESIDE SOMEONE? " Quackity tried to make his voice low since everyone was sleeping at this time of period.

" Q, I'm a demon for a reason '' Wilbur raises his hand and pointed his index finger to his red horns. " You call that an excuse for this, so called request of yours? " The angel huffed as he put his hands in his pockets and leaned on a wall.

" Maybe? Anyways. Do you have some clothes I could borrow? " The brunette walks up to the raven's wardrobe and opened it. He took a white button up shirt and a simple black leggings.

" Do you have a bathroom in your room, cause I need to change " Wilbur speaks up. The angel simply looks at him blankly, " uh.. i don't. and the bathroom I use, is not that far but- " He took a glance at his clock on the wall then looks at Wilbur again. " I don't think you can get there without getting lost " he stood straight and went to sat on his blue and yellow bed, he grabbed a duck pillow then puts it in his lap

Wilbur watched the prince do every motion that quackity just did, " Oh? how so? " he says after watching his darling intensely.

" it's SO dark out there. "
" oh. "
" yeah. "

" you can just- " Quackity paused. " change here... " He mumbled. The demon smirked. Shit he heard it. wait. HOW DID HE-

" WHILE I'M OUTSIDE. " Quackity slightly blushed due to embarrassment, " you can just stay and watch q~ " The demon joked.

" I- no I won't, you better be quick " he quickly stood up to leave. the owner of the room opened his door and left the room. he leaned on the door. waiting.

tap tap tap tap tap tap

....
tap
tap
tap
tap
tap
tap
tap
tap
'' He's taking so long. " he thought

tap

tap

tap

tap

tap

tap

tap
tap
tap

" Are you done yet? "

" no. it's been like seconds, you expect me to change that fast? "
" I told you to be quick "
Wilbur chuckled and says, " if you weren't distracting me then I would've ''

tap
tap
tap
tap
tap
tap
" I'm done. now come in "

Quackity opened his room door, and saw the demon in the clothes he picked.

" You looks shit " The angel giggled, Prince Wilbur rolled his eyes " oH whY tHaNk yOU " he replied with sarcasm. Prince Alex chuckled and closed the door. " I'm gonna sleep on the floor if your gonna bring up our previous argument. "

" You brought it up now. and, if your gonna sleep on the floor then so I am "

Now Alex regrets it. '' oh my goodness. why did I say that- I'm so dumb. '' he facepalm. he approached his bed and took a pillow then throws it to the demon.

" WHAT THE FUH- HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! "
" REVENGE BITCH " he throws another pillow, the victim catches it and throws the two pillows back.

( War.  /j )

" WAIT WAIT HOLD ON- " The prince said and they both stopped. " I need to take off my cape or else I'll be running around and trip " " I was hoping for that " The angel glared at him. he took off his cape and the thing that 'protects' (not really) his face.

" THE FIGHT RESUMES BITCH " He throws another pillow, " OH YEAH? YOU'RE GOING DOWNMAJSH "

Quackity catches the pillow that Wilbur threw at him. He throws the pillow hard that the other prince almost lost his balance and fall.

He ran up to Wilbur and pushes him down with him, now that they were on the ground. Quackity was now on top of Wilbur's stomach, " OW- FUCK YOU'RE HEAVY. " Quackity flick a finger on Wilbur's forehead " You lost hah. " " You fucking pushed me to the ground. " " You're lucky that there was a miraculously pillow behind you and you fell your head in it. You should be grateful, for your head not bleeding right now " " Q, it fucking hurts "

The angel eyes widen and went to sit on the ground, " wait let me see.. "

Wilbur slowly sat up, " I literally fell on the ground hard, even tho there was a pillow. it still fucking hurts " " Sorry. I guess I was that desperate to win the 'fight' " Quackity gave him a smile, " Sorry isn't gonna work y'know. "

" Then what do you want? a bandage? an ice pack? or- " " can you sleep right next to me. " he cuts quackity off " what- no. " " please. " " no. " " please. pretty please. " " why are you that desperate to sleep with me, we just freaking met.  "

Prince Wilbur looks down at his hands and mumbled something but quackity didn't catch it, " pardon.? " Wilbur looks up " nothing. you can sleep on the bed whilst I sleep on the floor "he the demon smiled.

" okay..? goodnight I guess " the angel stood up, taking one last glance to the demon who was staring at him, " do you need something? " he said, and paused to think " a pillow? a blanket? " he added. the other nodded.

" what happened to you? can't use your voice after defeat? " quackity mocked as he goes to his wardrobes cabinet and took out the extra blanket. he took one pillow from his bed and approached the demon on the floor, who was still staring at him. " here. " he received a small ' thank you ' from the 'person', who he gave the blanket and pillow to.

Prince Alex went to the light switch and turned it off, he goes to his bed. pulls his blanket up to go under and lay down. he gently rested on the pillow. Quackity was about to sleep but the other 'person' said something that he couldn't catch again.

" could you say that again? i didn't heard it. "

Wilbur hesitated for a minute and finally said it, " g-good night.. "

The angel laughed, " why did you stutter? AHAHAHHA " he puts his left hand to his eyes and continued laughing

" STOP LAUGHING. WE USUALLY DON'T SAY GOODNIGHT TO EACH OTHER (referring to the people he live with, except tommy) " The demon defended, " YEAH BUT WHY DID YOU STUTTER AHAHHAHAHAHAHA " he laughed more, " STOP IT- " " HAHAHAHAHAHAH FINE FINE- I'LL STOP AHAHAHA " " YOU'RE STILL LAUGHING " Wilbur half yelled

" ahaHa.. " he took a time to breath " Just sleep stutter boy " the brunette huffed and angrily went to sleep.

.
.
.

This is the cause of no plot and just daydream 🤨
Actual cringe L