Characters

Caseys POV

"coach I'm ready to give the boys the uniforms"I yelled
"okay Casey come on in"
I heard while walking into the boys locker room. some of the boys turned and I told them the head cheerleader is allowed in the guys locker room. "Casey!" I hear a familiar voice. "hey Tay!" he said. Taylor is my best friend in the entire world. Sometimes I even have to hang out with his friends go get to hang out with him. He is so freaking cute and I have the biggest crush on him. "Hey Tay!" He gave me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. I looked over to see his friend

Cameron Dallas
He is the quarterback and one of my close ish friends. Ok well he's hot. That's an understatement. HE IS GORGEOUS. but off limits. I can't date one of my best friends. Plus I would rather date Taylor. He got into FAME Academy because he has a movie called Expelled. He is my a junior (like me) and YUM Hess sweet.

Nash Grier
Star football player. He is best friends with Cam and they never leave each others sides. He's pretty cute but again he's one of my friends. He got into FAME because of his vines and his movie the outfield. He's also a junior.

Then I spot a boy running with in late. He has a guitar and he runs to open his locker. His name is Shawn Mendes
Shawn
He's cute and a nerd but still is friends with my group of boys. He is a great guitar player and singer and he got in FAME because he is an amazing singer and he's a junior.

Matthew Espinosa
"Hey hottie" I hear and I am swept off my feet and carried bridal style. "Haha hey Matt" he is a cute, funny, smart guy and he is one of Taylor's best friends. He's also a junior

Two juniors walk in playing something that made them sound like idiots. Jack and Jack.
Jack G
A super super super hottie Lamottie. YUMMY HES CUTE. Everyone in our whole school thinks he's hot as hell. He got in because of his vines.
Jack J
Class clown. Funnies person alive. He got into FAME because of his vines too.

And lastly I see a cute quiet guy. Hayes
Hayes Grier
Hayes is so cute and hot and funny but super quiet and kind of a nerd. He's one of our friends though. He got in because his brother is Nash *AN sorry*. And he is also a junior (pretend like he is the same age as Nash and everyone)

Then I get a little scared. The bully Carter Reynolds walks in and Cam steps a little closer to me. He walks past all of us and takes his football uniform from the top of my pile. He is a senior and really mean and a bully to everyone. He walks out and the silence ends. BTW Carter is a senior.

"Here's your uniforms guys: Grier, Dallas, Caniff, Mendes, Johnson, Gilinsky, Espinosa, Grier. K bye guys."

"Bye Case" Taylor says
"Bye cutie" Matty says
"Adios amigo" Jack states. The boys all laugh. I walk out and up to my dorm room.

I walk in to see all my girl friends. Cloe, Brooke, Lexi, and Madi.

Cloe
Cloe has brown hair and a square face. She is super rich and bought herself into the FAME Academy. She is super sweet and we use her riches to our advantage. She is a junior

Brooke
Brooke has not been our friend for a very long time. She came from a group of seniors since she is a senior and they didn't like her and we have no idea why. Hm. She got in because she can act really well.

Lexi
Lexi is so nice and we have been friends for a long time. We have always danced together and she is really good too. We are on the same team. She is a junior.

Madi
Madi and I are pretty close. We did a movie together and she is super sweet. She is blonde with blue ombré at the bottom and blue eyes. She got in for her singing and she's pretty good.

I sit down on the bed and say goodnight but they are super loud so I head over to Taylor's to sleep there.