interview

when I woke up the next morning I had in my calendar to watch Cameron's Ellen interview. I decided to text him because I knew I was still in love with him even though he hurt me bad. Sometimes love just hurts.

Casey: Hey Cam. Please don't think about me during the interview. We need to talk about this. Good luck!
Cameron: Thanks so much for this Case. Can I come over after the interview?
Casey: See you then.
---interview---
C-Cam
E- Ellen
N- Nash

*a few minutes into the interview*
E- okay so we have heard plenty of news from some sources. So Cameron, Are you dating Casey Evans? We have also caught her out with you Nash so what's her story.
C- Nah, we're just friends. She's beautiful and it would be an honor to be her boyfriend but right now, I don't think she's sees me in that way.
N- We went out as friends and she is pretty much friends with all of us. Her and Cam were dating for a little bit but then Cam did something and they broke up.
cam gave Nash a angry look
*interview ends*

Cameron was here about 10 minutes after the interview. *knock knock*
I ran in for a hug and he grabbed my waist and hugged me as tight as he could. "Cam good job!!"
"thanks case! did you want to tell me something?" he said
unsurely I replied, "Can you just...stay the night with me?"
"of course" he said with his bright white smile and carried me up the stairs.

*AN*
GUYS THIS IS GONNA GET EXTREMELY GOOD FAST SO STAY TUNED ILL PROBS DOUBLE UPDATE TONIGHT!!! LOVE YOU ALL