more trouble with taylor

"hey Nash!" I said walking into his dorm with Cameron.
"Oh everyone's already here. sorry I was kind of busy with homework." I said lying.
"Sure. We could hear you and Cam 'doing homework' from across the hall" Johnson said.
I sat down next to gilinsky and cam. Gilinsky, Johnson, Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Aaron, Shawn, Matt were already there. Carter the bully was the only one that wasn't. Carter walked in with a cute guy next to him. He was Taylor.
"Hey guys what's Hap-" said Taylor interrupted by Carter, "Casey's here Taylor."
"Sh*t I'm leaving already" said Taylor turning his back and walking out the door. I followed him out and things got pretty heated.
"Taylor come back here right now. You Taylor cannot be mad at me. I'm mad at you. Get this straight Taylor. YOU. broke. my. heart. I. did. not. do. anything. to. you. except. move. on. you can stop being so pissy because I should be the one telling you to leave. not the other way around. Come in and have drinks with us and DO NOT talk to me." I said mad. He followed me back into the room
"do you want me to hurt him." Cam whispered to me. I just shook my head.
"ok so we're playing truth or dare." Nash slurred, obviously intoxicated. "Case truth or dare" said Nash. "hmm. dare!" I said taking another sip from my beer.
"I dare you to kiss Taylor." said Nash. I have him a look of disgust. WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO ME? Soon enough it was too late and Taylor's lips were on mine. Suddenly it began to feel right. I began to remember the times when Taylor was my best friend and I wanted him more than a friend. Now, he wants me more than a friend and I don't want him at all. I want him off of me. I NEED TO STOP FEELING THIS FOR HIM. I'm with cam. I then realize Taylor is still on top of me and push him away. I looked at Cam and he knew it didn't mean anything but the look on Taylor's face said it did mean something.