blackmailed?

CASEYS POV
"what do you mean your being blackmailed?" I screamed at Nash
"I don't know whose doing it but they have something on me. Case you have to trust me." he said
"what the hell does this person have on you." I said
"CASEY FOR GODS SAKE I BEAT UP HAYES OKAY. THATS ILLEGAL BECAUSE HES MY BROTHER AND I just can't take it anymore I'm sorry." he said and began to cry. I hugged him tight and knew he couldn't be making this up.
"We need to find out who is doing this because this isn't fr*cking funny anymore. People are getting hurt." I said.
"Miss Evans. Cameron is awake and asking for you" said Doctor Smith.
---
"Cameron- oh my god" I said putting my hands to my mouth beginning to cry. Cameron's face was half purple from the bruises. "This is all my fault. Cameron I'm so--"
"Casey do you have the books?" he asked with a weak voice
"Cameron don't worry about the books." I said and kissed him on the cheek. He pulled in my face to his lips and kissed me gently. "Casey this is not at all your fault. But just curious who hit me?" he said.
"It was a hit and run. don't worry about anything okay Nash and I will take care of everything." I said
"DONT GO NEAR NASH!" he practically yelled.
"No Cameron. Nash is on our side. he was being blackmailed." I said.
"Miss Evans. Visiting hours are over." doctor smith announced.
"Cam. I love you. I'll come back tomorrow. can I see you in the hallway?" I nodded and kissed Cameron and stepped out. "Listen Casey, Cameron has some slight memory loss so some things he may not remember but they will come back over time." dr. Smith said.
"Okay. do you have any idea when Cameron will be out of here?" I said.
"Maybe in three days?.?" he said.

---next day---
"Nash come to he hospital with me!!" I yelled from Cameron's room (I slept there Nd it's across from Nash's room.)
"Okay" he yelled back.
---
"Hey Cam how are you feeling?" I asked
"better. I'm not in much pain just kind of confused" he said.
"Cameron when you left your dorm, you were driving to your moms house. what happened right before you crashed?" Nash asked
"Nash!" I yelled
"Casey stop, this could help." Nash said back
"Well... I was on Statfor road and then I looked over at the books--"
"What books?" Nash interrupted
"The photo album and the journal." Cam said.
"SO YOU WERE IN MY APARTMENT" Nash yelled
"Nash. I was in your apartment. Who gave you those books?" I said.
"Casey they were in my mailbox with an envelope with pictures of me hitting Hayes. This person wanted to blame this all on me so she or he gave me all the evidence." Nash said.
"I REMEMBER" yelled Cam
"you remember what?" I asked.
"who was in the car that hit me." replied Cam