Just an average day at FAME

Caseys POV

My eyes flicker open on and I stare at the ceiling for a while. I'm on the top bunk and sleeping under me is Taylor. I climb down the ladder and the ladder falls. BOOM. Taylor sighs "Caseyyyy" "sorry" he looks at the clock and it is already 8:30. "Shit Casey class starts in half an hour. " "Well then your welcome for waking you up". He lifts me up and places His nose by my ear and says "you shouldn't have said that" OH NO. he throws me against the bed and tickles me. "TAYLOR STOP RIGHT NOWWW" "fine then say 'Taylor is really cute and my fave'" "TAYLOR IS REALLY CUTE AND MY FAVE!" I say super fast. "K go get ready. We're leaving in 20 minutes."

*at school*
"Hey case" Nash says from behind my locker. "Hey!"
We walked to class together and he sat down next to me with Taylor on my other side. We were watching a movie about the Holocaust and I decided to go to the bathroom. I went out into the hall and walked to the bathroom door when I got a text. I looked down at my phone and was pushed into the bathroom. I looked up and Taylor was looking at me. Soon enough his lips were crashed against Mine. We were like this for like ten minutes. "Case I gotta go but we will finish this later. " "okay" I said with a wink. He walked out and all I could do was smile. The bell rang and I left and walked by Tay in the hallway he smiled and I smiled back.

*at the dorm*
My dorm apartment thingy consists of

~Nash and Cams room (next to me)
~Taylor and my room
~Hayes and Shawns room (other side of me)
~Jack and jack's room
~ and Matt and carters room

Next door to us
~Sammy, Nate, Jacob, Connor, JC, Sam, Kian, and other o2l guys

"Hey Case. Where were you during history?" Nash says
"Oh um... I was--"
"With Taylor? He told me it's okay" Nash says
"Haha"
It was awkward so I decided to leave.

*8:00PM*
Texts:
Casey: Hey Tay are you coming home to finish what we started?😋
Taylor: OMG case I'm so sorry I totally forgot about tonight! Can we do this a different time?❤️
Casey: ok sure😍