blacking out

*guys btw this whole story has been in Caseys POV but now I'm changing it.*

CAMS POV
I quickly ran back to my dorm and looked under my bed and saw two books stacked on top of each other.
"Cameron what are you doing?" said a voice from behind me. My head whipped around and Nash was standing there wide eyed.
"Going over to my sisters house. I gotta go" I said
"What's that?" Nash asked curiously
"Um... photo albums from when Sierra and I were kids" *sierra is Cams sis* I said and left. I was on my way over to Caseys house when I looked over at the albums in the passenger seat and then something came through the window and it all went black.
-----
*Casey's POV*
I got a call at 8 o clock about an hour after Cam was supposed to be at my house. I had called him seven times and texted him fourteen times.
---call---
Person: Hello, is this Casey Evans
Casey: Yes this is. And you are?
Person: Caleb Gerrons, I work at the Los Angeles Emergency Room. I'm afraid your friend Cameron Dallas has been in an accident.
Casey: OMG WHAT HAPPENED WILL HE BE OKAY IM COMING RIGHT NOW
Person: we do not have Lots of information right now but once you get here we can---
I hung up the phone and got in the car. I practically raced down the streets and ran out of my car into the emergency room. Cams mom, dad, sister, Shawn, and Nash were already there.
Shawn came up to crying me and said, "There was a hit and run and Cam is in a mild coma."
I walked up to Nash and pushed him against the wall, "NASH HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO CAM AND TO ME AND TO YOURSELF. IF HE DOESNT WAKE UP YOU WONT EITHER. WHERE ARE THE BOOKS. GIVE THEM TO ME NASH OR I SWEAR I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU DID."
"Casey" he said and began to cry "It's not me. Im not doing this. Im being blackmailed"