Chap 5. Newsworthy

??? Monologue:"let me start at the beginning. I first met the turtles and the human in a battle that raged for hours. Since that first battle I knew, That's not me I'm over there!" The camera zoomed out of a fight with a robot onto a tiny worm. "Prepare to taste the awesome wrath of my incredible-" Donnie then fell ontop of him. "I knew after this first fantastical battle, that we would meet again." He got crushed by a robot. You were asleep on Donnie's back while they fought the robots. "And again." He got smushed by a soccer/football. "For I am warren stone! Former  number one news anchor, and the greatest foe of the teenage mutant loser turtles. And that one child that's always asleep. Ooh, I'm late!" He sat in front of the TV." "I am Carly balmaceda filling in for the completely forgotten Warren stone. The search for missing hypnotist, mezmer-ron, and his hippopotamus, Doug, counties. In unrelated news, a monster hippo in a magicians tuxedo is terrorizing local magicians, and stealing their truck animals. And with no animals there's no magic." News flash, those wanna be hero turtles will be hot on that mutant hippos trail, which will make setting a trap for them so easy. With there destruction coming at my hands!  I won't be reporting the news, I'll be the news!"

______________________________________

Raph was wearing a hippo costume.

Raph:"you sure that evil mutant hippo is around here? It's a million degrees in this thing!"

You all followed behind raph to where he was.

Mikey:"I'd be happy to wear it! If you need a break."

Raph:"no, no. No, no, no, no. I'm the leader. the leader wears the suit!"

Leo:"well I mean he's got a point. Raph is the most hippo-like"

You yawned and stretched.

Raph:"I'm gonna attract him. I need a little more of that female hippo scent."

[Name]:"*yawn* this plan is so weird."

Donnie sprays the female hippo scent on raph.

Raph:"jazzy fresh."

??:"help!"

Raph:"guys that must be him!"

??:"a hippo magician is trying to saw my magic worm in half!"

You all showed up.

[Name]:"ew a child playground. These places never get cleaned." You wiped your hand off on Donnie and he smacked your hand away.

Leo:"does anyone else find this whole thing alittle-"

Donnie:"Odd? Just-"
Mikey:"magic worm?"
[Name]:"gross. I hate worms."
Raph:"totally legit!"

Raph:"Don't worry raph will save yuh!"

Raph jumped down and got stuck in fly paper.

Raph:"Hey! Raphs stuck!"

Leo:"not again.."

Donnie Leo and you jump down and try to get raph unstuck before the worm starts laughing.

[Name]:"EW ITS NOT DEAD-"

Warren stone(or weirdo worm as know to you):"stepped right into my goop trap!"

Raph:"you're what now?"

WS:"goop trap!"

Mikey slid down the slide.

Mikey:"talking magic worm?"

[Name]:"I thought it was dead..."

WS:"that was all a ruse! For I am warren stone, your GREATEST FOE, and-"