~8~

Happy Reading.

She hugged him hiding her face in the crook of his neck.
"Don't cry Tejasswi" He said.
"Why is she back?? Why is she back SUNNY"

Karan was going to reply her but stopped when he heard her calling him by his nickname.

"How does she know my nickname? Did she hear it somewhere... No no after Mumma and Dad. No one called me that. The last time I asked someone to call me was Anya when I met her on the first day" Karan thought.

"It's ok Tejasswi. It's ok you are strong enough to deal with all this. Now stop crying" Karan tried to console her.

"No when she wanted to return back. Then why did she go without informing. And putting all the freaking blame on me. Everyday in these three years I have suffered because of her" She parted away from hug still sobbing.

"She always tried to show me as the villian of her life. From childhood till date I have always felt that i was an adopted child. But do you know if a person adopts a child. They take care of it. But my mom dad always ignored me and they did the same today"

"Anya was never good in studied. But was only appreciated for putting a negative effort and i was the one topping everytime but felt like I have failed. She demanded for a new dress every week and i always preferred not to ask for anything not because Dad didn't had money. But i know they won't buy anything demanded by me"

"It was ok. It was fine. I always thought that I'll become a fashion designer. It was my dream. And fulfill all my dream, all my demand. But no Anya was not satisfied with it. She too wanted to become a fashion designer when I told her about mine"

"She many time stole my designs. But i never uttered a word. She was my sister Karan. She is but how can she be so toxic. She took away my designs which were so important for me to win in the London designing competition. She was blaming my diary, my love for you. No what she did three years ago was only for her benefit. She won the competition with my design. I beared the hate from you. I have to be hated from the person I love the most. What else she could dream of"

"After she went I was caged by you. Have you ever thought how you treated me. You never let me take a normal breathe. You want me on bed. You want me on work. I never disagreed to you. Still you gave me pain everytime. I never had my life to live in my way"

"I always tolerated everything. My parents blame, your blame, your hate. And since now I trying to forget everything move on in my life. You are being nice to me. I feel like everything in fine now. So now she is again back." She blubbered and said everything that was hurting her.

Karan was holding her hand and caressing her back "Tejasswi let's go back home" He said and she didn't show any expression.
"You need to calm yourself down. I know she have a motive coming back to us" Karan said which made Teja look at him.

"How do you know? You believe me?" He started walking holding her hand "Not believe you but i believe my self" He said with a little smirk on his face. He walked at little slow because she was not able to match his pace because her breathe was anyway heavy after speaking her heart out.

They sat in his car.
"Karan, I'm not going back to Aunt today" Teja said. "Where are you going to stay?" He asked still focusing on the road.
"Anywhere....i think I'll go to my friend's house"

"Ok call her and ask for her permission first" Karan said. "I don't need permission" She said calling her friend.

"Sandhya Can I stay in your house for today??"

"Teju I'm out of station"

"Ok fine"

She hanged the call and looked at Karan.
"Another friend??" He asked.
"Yaa" She called her other friend but he didn't pick the call.