• Rockabiee •

The Obsessive and Sadistic type

Rockabiee had bad anxiety. So bad that she would hurt herself. She would cry but it wouldn't hurt at all. She was taking a stroll then bumped into Alyssa. Since then, she couldn't stop thinking about her. Just thinking about her calms her down. Alyssa is the only thing that's on her mind, and it's taking over.

This yandere is basically a prisoner in her own little mind. She doesn't mind though. As long as Alyssa is here, she's okay. Her obsession continues down hill as it infects her more and more. As example: eating, sleeping, and isolating herself from the world.

Rockabiee spends her time on her bed thinking about the memories they shared. Meetings, a simple conversation, secrets, any scenario,

She fantasizes about keeping her; although, people keep going up to her and being friendly to one another. She likes spending time with Alyssa, she does! Though, her bad habits get the best of her.

Let's say one day she had enough of people befriending her and decided to keep her in her basement..causing Alyssa to suffer by bringing hell onto her.

•                                         •                                      •

Warning: Bats, mentions of cutting, blood, torture, obsession, syringes, drugs, possession, kidnapping, mentions of anxiety.

"Hello Bestie~!" Rockabiee called out.

    Alyssa opened her eyes and was welcomed by the two purple pairs of eyes, staring at her at a very close range. Alyssa took her time to adjust and realize where she was.

The walls were painted a very dark blue. The paint was torn and the color of the walls were a dark grey. There was dry blood on the walls and was starting to mold. The ground was covered in dry blood and did not look the best. The ground was a rusty gray and was filthy. On the ceiling was a yellow light bulb that you would see in an interrogation room. It was slightly moving caused by the air conditioner in the corner of the room.

The room smelled awful. The room's aroma was filled with the smell of dry blood; Alyssa wanted to vomit but couldn't due to the cloth covering her mouth. Alyssa tried to get up but soon noticed the rope restraining her to move.

The rope was incredibly tight that would definitely leave marks. Alyssa still tried to loosen the rope but failed. She tried to at least remove the tightness from the rope; the rope was so tight that she had to use her arm strength to get a hold of it.

Rockabiee noticed and slapped her causing Alyssa to whimper at the stinging from her cheek. Rockabiee noticed what she had done, she grinned.

"Haha!~Now don't do that!" Rockabiee cooed but smiled sadistically. Alyssa was screaming as loud as she could but was muffled by the cloth around her mouth. Rockabiee was tired of the stubbornness from the girl and walked over to a table of tools.

Alyssa couldn't quite see what was on the table. She saw Rockabiee pick up something she couldn't quite trace. Alyssa's eyes widened.

Rockabiee picked up a bat. The bat's size was like a baseball bat. The bat was steel. If you looked closely you could see some dry blood still attached to the bat. The bat had uppercase bold letters that read: A L Y S S A