• Sketches •

The Protective and Manipulative Type

Sketches cares for the well-being of her friend. She wants to see Alyssa happy and enjoying herself at all cost. She does get paranoid sometimes and rarely lets others befriend her. They may have fun with her yes, but not to much fun. She does however, trust only 3 people to befriend her. After all, they are like family aren't they?

Sketches had been on lookout for those "fake friends" that can cause Alyssa discomfort before noticing and not taking action. She does get rid on them, just a conversation with them and they fly away. She normally did this behind the scenes with no witnesses; although, if people do tend to heed her warning, she'd have to kill them.

This doesn't always go that route. Sketches sees everything as a trap. And Alyssa is about to fall into that trap. Her paranoia gets to her and decided to get rid of all of the small traps that gets in her way. She's use anything: gossip, torture, blackmail, anything.

One day, a student came by called her "the mom of the group". Sketches was irritated at first but seeing how Alyssa slightly giggled at the stupid joke; she didn't mind it.

Instead, she laughed every time when she made that joke. She admitted it was true to see the wonderful reactions with her friend. Her yandere side got the best of her and took matter into their own hands. Forcing Alyssa to take online classes but keeping the truth hidden away for ever.

Sometimes when Alyssa brings the topic up, Sketches would avoid the question, pretend she didn't hear her, or she would drug her. She didn't like to, but she had no other choice.

Sketches found it more reasonable and useful to her. She didn't want other people with bad intentions to make befriend with her best friend...

•                                      •                                    •
Warning: protectiveness, manipulation, drugging, needles, arm breaking.

It was a regular day for Alyssa. She heard her best friend, Sketches, knocked on her door to wake her up. Alyssa groaned but forced herself up from the mattress and walked to the connected bathroom and did her morning routine. She brushed her teeth, combed her hair, the normal things.

Once Alyssa was satisfied by her look, she makes her way downstairs. As soon as she made her way downstairs, the smell of pancakes hit her nose. Alyssa took a quick sniff and was astonished.

She knew Sketches liked baking. She does it in her free time—finding new recipes to create. She always has a warm smile on her face.

She wore an apron with the base of a navy blue. In the middle of it was white circle glasses, aesthetically placed diagonally on the apron. There was little white sparkles splattered everywhere around it. She tied her hair to avoid flour or any substance to ruin her hair.

Her hair was messy—but you couldn't tell. She was like a model who could look good in anything. What completed her look was a pair of golden glasses that helped her to see things closer and more clearly.

Alyssa didn't realize how long she stood there until Sketches called out to her,telling her to come down already. Alyssa obeyed. She marched her way to the chair at the table. She pushed it out before sitting down.