• Kiyochi •

• Restraints and Overprotective Type •

Kiyochi is the type of person to ask "is anyone gonna take her?" And not wait for an answer.

Kiyochi is the type of person to be around her loved ones and stay inseparable. She doesn't want her best friend to leave her side. Even if it means killing her.

She's violent—yes—but she won't harm her loved ones as much as she does into killing people for fun. When killing people, she always wants to make sure she has fun. Even when it means forgetting items along the way. That's why she has her backup friends to help her out!

She loves Alyssa like a little sister. Even though she's shorter, she wants to be dominate and a reliable person to Alyssa. Shielding her, supervise, or stalk her making sure she's okay or won't do anything reckless.

She does have a kine eye for violence. She kind of gets out of control. That's why she isn't trusted to cook. She ask Alyssa to cook her something. Which is why she have a good sense of smell—to make sure she doesn't do any funny business ,or if she doesn't trust her, she gets her best friends to cook for her.

She doesn't know anything about personal space. She's clueless when it comes to freedom. She thinks staying in a basement is freedom enough. She thinks isolation is another word for "stay safe."

Kiyochi is sometimes very controlling. She sometimes give Alyssa a strict schedule to follow and to respect. She sometimes like to visualize Alyssa as a helpless dog in need of saving.

She wants to be the only one with Alyssa. Though she got attached to some other people, so what? They help clean or cook in the house. Mostly cook. So Kiyochi uses her time to spend time with Alyssa.

•                                         •                                    •

Warning: violence, mentions of blood, mentions of stalking, lots of swearing, overprotective, restraining, forced actions, rage

    Alyssa woke up to Kiyochi shaking her up constantly to wake up. Alyssa rolled the other way with made Kiyochi pout.

"Alyssa Alyssa Alyssa Alyssa Alyssa!!!" Kiyochi whined. Alyssa groaned and looked up at a bloody, messy haired, Kiyochi.

Kiyochi wore a pastel yellow medium-length skirt. She wore an oversized white top with a little white scarf, with strains of pastel pink at the bottom. Alyssa was probably guessing that was a school girl's scarf.

Kiyochi always liked causing mischief. She loved burning houses and schools, killing random people out of pure fun, torturing people when she's bored and wanted to see people cry, playing with knives and guns, a bunch of weird stuff.

Alyssa was terrified of Kiyochi but thankful that she wasn't the one being killed or tortured. She was only here to stay friends with Kiyochi. Well forced.
"Why are you covered in blood?" Alyssa mumbled.
"Hm? I killed about 40 something people. I woke up 20 minutes earlier than you did! You looked so peaceful sleeping. So I just had fun while you were sleeping!" Kiyochi explained cheerfully.

-flashback-

    Alyssa was walking in on the sidewalk, checking out her phone. She then felt a hand on her arm. She turned to the direction and trembled with fear.