• Hybrid •

The Double Suicide Type

Hybrid is the type of person who doesn't care about life but cared about Alyssa. He had suicidal thoughts but didn't want to commit them, or he didn't want to do it alone.

He always thought why people would be best friends in life when you can be forever best friends for all of eternity?

He is the type of person who would want great fortune to come to his best friend—he thought about Alyssa leaving him for a group of friends. He didn't like that. That was scary. He had an eye for "Romeo and Juliet". He then picked up an idea.

He then thought about Alyssa, his best friend. She keeps talking to other people though. It's not her fault though. It's theirs. He didn't like that. He needed to get rid of them, but he didn't want to kill or hurt them. He didn't want to. That was too far. Until, he remembered what Romeo did.

He didn't remember it fully..it was fuzzy to him. He then came up with this:

"You love me right? Let's die together!"

He pondered on that saying for hours to the point he didn't get any sleep. He smiled.

The following day was the day. He walked up to Alyssa with a smile. He told her to "meet up at the rooftop at lunch." Alyssa was worried for her best friend and nodded.

•                                         •                                   •

Warning: mentions of suicide, lots of swearing, manipulation, angst

     Alyssa had one last period before lunch. She was barely paying attention lecturing teacher. Her best friend, Hybrid, told her to meet up at the rooftop. He had dark eye-bags under his eyes, looking as if he hadn't gotten any sleep for the past few days!!

She was worried sick. Alyssa knew he had horrible thoughts and no one to help him. Alyssa wants to be there for him, but Hybrid says "it's fine" when Alyssa is always there.

Alyssa was snapped out of her thoughts once the bell had rung. All of her classmates sighed in relief and quickly packed their bags. Alyssa on the other hand, was going as slow as possible. She had to much on her mind to pay attention to her belongings.

Her best friend might commit suicide for goodness sake!!

She ran to the cafeteria and was met with a smile from Hybrid. She smiled back and was about to go ,but Hybrid gestured her to sit down—showing that he bought her lunch. Alyssa's eyes beamed and thanked her best friend. He returned the smile and greeted ,his and Alyssa's, 3 best friends.

At the table, they laughed, teased, joked, anything to cause chaos. Alyssa wasn't really the person who'd caused it; she was the person who watches from the sidelines and encourage it. She laughed at her best friends' silliness and childish behavior. She laughed so much that she almost forgot to meet Hybrid at the rooftop; She remembered once Hybrid reminded her. She was terrified for what's about to happen.

Time seemed to go on a fast pace, so fast that Alyssa felt like she just came in the cafeteria. She turned to Hybrid, staring him in the eyes. Hybrid then chuckled at the blonde girl's stare, giving the same stare but playfully. He then gave a smile which made Alyssa look the other way. She took that as a hint that he started to notice her staring.