#12 Red Temptation

• ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ • -♡- • ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ •

Namjoon's POV

I couldn't even tell her how stunning she looks tonight, that would be crossing a line. I try to put myself in Jackson's shoes and consider how disrespected I would feel if he made a move on my younger sister.

But it's his stepsister.

Y/N just seems so different compared to the other women in this room. It's her personality that intrigues me, she's intelligent, well-mannered, even her over apologetic responses come off cute. I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her sexually as well, she's a natural beauty, with and without makeup. I can't seem to take my eyes off her tonight.

About an hour passes by and I'm settled in the same spot. Had a few conversations with acquaintances, discussed business with a gentleman and politely turned down a night with a previous lover.

I finish my third glass of wine and spot her with another shot between her fingers dancing with Heidi, they seem to have gotten pretty close. I wonder if she told Y/N about our brief history and if that would confirm to her that I'm a player, just like Jackson labeled me that night.

She presses her red stained lips to the glass and tilts her head back. I watch as she cringes from the aftertaste followed by a genuine smile as she sways to the music a little livelier than before. It's nice to see her happy, this girl has been through hell and back. Her tight red dress raises up her thigh and she's quick to adjust it down.

A modest girl for sure.

She trips on her own foot, and I hold back my laughter wondering if she's just as clumsy as I am. My mind drifts and I imagine going back to the apartment and helping her take off her heels, casually conversing and laughing like the evening we played chess. It would be surreal to get to unzip that sexy little dress of hers, the red satin material sliding down her body and onto my bedroom floor. The way my hands would look around her waist and the feeling of her warm soft skin. Being able to take her to my bed that she now sleeps on every night, mapping out the curves of her figure with my fingertips as she sits on my lap, looking at me with a needy expression—

"What are we looking at?" My blunt friend stands by me with a bottle of liquor, he looks ahead in the direction I'm facing. "Oh, I see. Trouble." He unscrews the cap with a little smirk.

"It's not like that, I'm just watching over her while Jackson is gone doing whatever he's doing. How did you manage to get that?" I change the subject slightly concerned about his excessive drinking. "Stressed with the solo?"

He takes two gulps and wipes his mouth. "Song is done. Waiting for a release date." He partially answers my question pushing his reddish orange hair back away from his forehead.

"Aug, if you need help, I'm here." I offer even though he won't accept it.

"I'm good." He nods towards the temptation in the tight red dress. "Need help babysitting a grown ass woman?" He snorts to himself.

"Hey Namjoon. You look great tonight." Two youthful females accessorized in very expensive jewelry approach me. "Yeah, you were looking so hot in that photoshoot with the bike." The other one gushes in a flirty manner.

"Thank you." I smile, although I'm not in the mood for this. "And you girls are looking lovely tonight."

While they giggle amongst themselves my eyes wander to the dancefloor. I see Heidi watching me while talking into Y/N's ear. Whatever she said to her, Jackson's little sister seems to disagree with what she's plotting by shaking her head. The headache in pink grabs her wrist and forces her out of my view.