Chapter 6

A/N :No new Announcements for the day

Leo POV

As we went our separate ways they were two groups. Group 1 was the ground team which consisted of Dad,April,and Casey, while group 2 went up to the ship which consisted of me,Mikey,Raph,and Donnie. Me and my brothers jump on floating rocks all the way up to the spaceship Donnie,on the way to the ship,saying," I wish my tech was working! Usually my cardio is jetpacked assisted. I'm not getting credit for any of these steps!" I roll my eyes before we fall inside the ship. "Hey, question is it too late to join April's team?" Donnie says wanting to change teams. I ignore him and tell the three,"You three figure out how to hijack this ship. I'm gonna find Y/N." I ran to go find Y/N.

Mikey POV

"So how do we hack this thing." Raph told my us."Best guess, main console. Unfortunately, it's ocupado." Donnie answered. We all looked at each other as we sensed something was behind us. " New plan. RUN!" I yelled all of us running away from the tentacle.

Leo POV

I sprint through the tunnels looking for my fox friend. In the corner of my eye I see a bright light. I walk towards it,in a chamber that looked fiery, I then look at the window that was facing the city. I turn around and see a yellow eyeball look down on, I then draw my swords, and see my friend,in the krang goo, next to the krang leader. "Surprise. I've come for my friend." I say to him drawing one of my swords towards him. "Let me guess. Duty." It said. I then chuckle while saying,"He said doodie." I then see the krang looking at my infected friend before they leaped at me and we began to fight each other.

April POV

As we went through a construction place we heard a familiar voice. We turn around and see the female krang. "I see you got yourself an upgrade." The female krang then snarls at the three of us,"You will pay for what you have done to me!" she then gets prepared to attack us before Splinter says,"The psycho routine is a little thin. Where's the character development." We all then go into different directions as the krang fired at us. " Leo's counting on us to get to that key." Casey says, I look over to see a wrecking ball I then yell at the boys," I think I have an idea. Cover me!" I then run over to the wrecking ball.

Leo POV

I see my infected friend walk towards me, I draw my second sword sternly saying,"Y/N, you're coming with me, whenever you like it or not." My friend then growls at me before the krang leader then tells me,"Oh, you will have to" I look at my friend charging towards me. We then start fighting.

Donnie POV

We all start battling the small krang. I tell my little brother,"Bravo Mikey! There's no buttons, or computers or anything. Just a lot of drippy, ooey gooey disguestingness. I don't know how to hack it..." I then start hesitating. I see my brothers looking at me with concern and curosity. "Oh God.. I know what I have to do." I told them."What?" They both said. I then look away gagging. My brothers look at the disgusting panel of tiny vines. "No, I don't think I can do this." I said. "What are you talking about. Oh no... That's.. So gross" Mikey says in the middle of his sentence he finally realized what I had to do, Raph noticed this as well. "I can't do it." I say to them."I believe in you!" Raph and Mikey told me in unison. "No, it's my worst nightmare." I say,"I know." Mikey replied. I finally got over it and said with determination,"I'm doing it! I'm doing it!" I stick my hands in the flesh the small tentacles going up my arm.

Leo POV again

As I kept battling my friend I yell at them,"Y/N, I know you're in there somewhere! You gotta snap out of this!" The krang leader looks down from his throne saying," Do you feel what the power of krang can do? I am saving this weak planet! I am a gift!" Me and Y/N kept fighting.