14.

December 19, 2020|11:20 a

December 19, 2020|11:20 a.m.| Home

" Baby I'm bout to leave" I said to a half sleep Ja as him and Kaari laid on the Right side of my bed.

"The hell you going this early with that little as outfit on— I got a hair appointment with niya bruh" I said as I laughed lowly making sure not to wake Kaari up.

He always calling my outfits little. I had on a pink balenciaga short tamper and my pink balenciaga slides to match.

" Ight give me some love before you leave" He said as I leaned down and kissed his forehead

Ja and Kaari has been having a few of the flu symptoms over the past few days, so both of them have been in the house and of course y'all know I was taking care my babies.

Kaari haven't really been sleeping well unless she sleeping under Ja, so that's why she's in my bed cause any other time her ass barely wanna be in my room cause according to her, she says that her room is better than mine.

" Alright baby you sure you got her cause I take her with me— Aura I took care of niya ass so why would I not be able to take care of my own daughter" He said causing me to smile and roll my eyes.

" Alright my bad, but ima call and check on y'all, I love you" I said heading out the door. " I love you too Mama" he said making me blush.

15 minutes later| 11:35 a.m.

I had not to long ago left Dunkin' Donuts getting Niya something to eat cause knowing niya, her ass never eat breakfast.

As I was driving I come up to a red light and my one of my favorite songs by MariahTheScientist came on.

"Wonder if I seemed insecure, you were
Making music for your Teenage Tour, and you
Came home from the studio, and you
Found me on the bathroom floor
I just couldn't take no more, I just
Wanted to escape for sure, I was
Staring out the big window, but I
Should've locked the bedroom door" I song song and the light turn green and the song went off, on my mama all she songs need to be longer cause them hoes be hitting.