31.

May 17, 2021| 3 Weeks later| Home| 10:15 a

May 17, 2021| 3 Weeks later| Home| 10:15 a.m.

It's early as hell and I woke up late, so now my ass is rushing around the house getting ready to hit the gym for my daily workout, and I'm already knowing Mo bout to be on my ass.

" Where the hell is my gym bag" I mouthed trying not to wake up aura and Kaari. " It's downstairs in the coat closet" Aura said causing my heart to drop to my ass, being that I thought her ass was sleep.

" Though you was sleep girl— I mean I was but you was being all loud and stuff" she said chuckling. " my bad mama, how you feeling" I asked, aura has been sick for hot ass minute now, it started off as a cold then out of nowhere her ass was throwing up all her organs and shit.

" The same honestly" She stated as she got comfortable trying not to wake up Kaari. " Alright, ima make you an appointment to see your primary doctor— but I'm bout to head out and Jy going with me" I told her before she could protest about going to the doctor.

" I love you lil baby— I love you too" She said back after I kissed her and headed downstairs.

" Oh look who's finally ready" Jy said being sarcastic as she recorded. " Shut up, and get yo ass out the door" I said and we both started laughing as I grabbed my gym bag and we headed out the door.

At The Gym| 10:35 a.m.

" I swear it's Ja fault we late this time" Jy'Rah said snitching on my ass and I just looked at her and she laughed.

" Don't matter, Hit them treadmills" Mo said and we all made our way to the treadmills.

" Since everybody wasn't on time today— Ja— we doing 3 miles on the mills today" Mo cleared up since we asked him.

" let's go Ja, why just standing there let's get it man" Mo said as I was standing on the treadmill, I was tired already and I ain't even hit the first mile.