40.

July 23, 2021| 3 Days later| 9:45 p

July 23, 2021| 3 Days later| 9:45 p.m.

" You got everything" Nie asked a grumpy Niya before he Locked the house. " Mhm. It's too hot to have on all these clothes" Niya complain as Nie held the car door open for her.

" Nobody told yo' mean ass to put on all them clothes" Nie stated causing Niya to roll her eyes. " I feel like you don't love me today" Niya rested her elbow on the center console.

" Why? cause I'm not feeding into yo' lil attitude" Nie laughed leaving out of their neighborhood heading to their doctors appointment for the baby. " Yep! You always do." She said looking at him and he glanced at her then back road.

" Kill that shit" He told her as he grazed her chin with his index fingers causing butterflies to flood her stomach. " You get on my nerves, but I love you" she smiled as she rubbed her stomach.

" What? You hungry?" He asked placing his right hand on her stomach causing her to relax. " No, not yet" she laughed. " Fat ass. You just ate" he laughed along with her.

Niya was only eating for two but the way she ate and how much she ate in one setting you would think she was carrying two and eating for three; but Nie still made it his mission to satisfy every last craving her and baby girl would have.

" No cravings today. Usually yo' ass wake up with a list" he laughed as he parked in front of the doctor's office. " Surprisingly, I don't have a taste for anything today." She stated as she got her purse; preparing to get out the car.

" That shit is crazy. Damn near uncommon" He shook his head holding his hand out to help her out the car. " How much you wanna bet you have a craving before we leave here" He proposed as held the building door open for her.

" let's put a hundred on it" she said already knowing she was bound to losing but she wasn't the one to turn down a challenge. " Alright bet" Nie laughed as he walked over to front desk to sign them in and Niya headed over to waiting area seats.

Niya was really hoping that she was she getting a better report from her doctor today. Last time they were here; which was a week ago, they were told that Niya was dilating slower than usual; meaning babygirl was making her entrance into the world on her timing.

The doctor was talking about inducing her labor, but she wasn't sure if she wanted that. She didn't want to rush anything that god was trying to take his time creating.

" What you thinking about pretty" Nie grabbed her hand trying to ease the nervousness he saw on her face. " Nothing. Just in my head" She smiled at him. " Everything gon' straight phat girl" he said calling her a nickname he gave her months ago due how big their baby was.

" Morant" the nurse called out. " Right this way" she instructed. " Everytime I see you, you always look so cute" The nurse complimented niya as she wrapped the blood pressure cuff on her right arm.