22

I woke up smiling because I couldn't wait to see Harry at school. Just thinking about him made me wish he was with me at that moment so I could have kissed him.

I got ready for school and went downstairs to have breakfast with my big family. I looked around the table at my sisters, me mum and stepfather. He was basically my biological father.

This made me think about why I had never seen or meet Harry's father before. I had never asked about it because I thought it might be a sensitive subject.

I finished my breakfast and headed to the car to wait for Lottie. She came after a few minutes and I drove us to school. I sat outside the school building and waited for Harry to show up. We had been dating for a few months and things were going good. Amazing even.

Gemma's car parked in front of me and Harry said something to her on his way out of the car. "Don't get pregnant tonight" he winked at her. She rolled her eyes and drove away.

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my smaller body. "Hey love. What was that about?" I asked, referring to what I had just heard.

"Oh I found a condom in her car and it seems like she's dating someone" he said like it was no big deal.

"Oh okay"

"And I found her texting Niall and laughing"

I had found Niall laughing at his phone texting someone too. Weird.

"You know funny thing I've found Niall texting someone and laughing too"

"Hmm weird" he said before interlocking our fingers.

We walked hand in hand to our lockers. We decided to come out to the school a while ago. Many people were shocked to find out I was gay, especially the girls. I think the girls were just disappointed because they had no chance with me.

Once we reached our lockers, I was surprised to see Grimshit there leaning on my locker. From what I knew, he hadn't been bothering Harry in a while. That must be why he had been so happy.

"What's up fags" he spat.

"I'm not in the mood for this Nick. I get that you're still bitter I became friends with Niall but this is going too far" I said, wanting to end the conversation at that moment before things got too far.

"You think that's why I'm doing this? Ha! I'm doing this for reasons other than that Louis"

"Can you please just leave. We'll deal with this some other time okay"

"How dare you tell me what to do. Don't you realise what you guys are doing is disgusting and it needs to stop"

I'd had enough of it. Without realising it, my fist collided with his face. He fell to the ground clutching his cheek. Once he was back on his feet, I was shocked when I felt his fist collide with my gut. I punched his disgusting face repeatedly until we ended up on the floor. I was sitting on him and before I knew it, my hands were covered in his blood. I felt a pair of strong arms pulling at me but I resisted as much as I could. Nick deserved this, I kept telling myself. He deserved this for inflicting pain on my boyfriend, my Hazza, the sweetest person who didn't deserve anything bad he had went through in his life. He deserved happiness. He deserved love. He needed someone to care for him. He needed someone to be there for him through everything he went through, good or bad. I was going to be that person. I was going to protect him from people who wanted to hurt him. I was going love and care for him. I would tell him everything that's great about him everyday. I would tell him how much I loved him every single day as much as he needed to hear it. I would do all of that because that is what Harry Styles deserved. That is what Harry Edward Styles deserved in life and what he would get from me.