3) therapy

trigger warning: drug use and mentions of sh. 

song: romantic homicide by d4vd. 

-----

rowena awoke abruptly, as her alarm screamed at her. waking up was one of the things she hated the most, as it meant she had to get up and deal with the shit of a tuesday. 

maths, music development, english, and study periods. great! study periods. rowena genuinely loved study periods as she would leave the grounds and work offsite at the local library. interrupting her thinking, two distinct knocks came from the other side of her brown door. 

"hey, rowe rowe, its time to wake up for school hun." her mum cooed, opening the door, shoving her towel from underneath her door.

"look, babe, you can smoke all you want, just make sure you do it on the balcony, not inside your room. this isnt our house yet." stella spoke, giving rowe a soft eyebrow furrow.

"i'm sorry mum. it was cold last night so, figured it wouldnt matter." rowe grumbled, as her mum opened her blinds, forcing the natural beams of light to cross over her closed eyelids. 

"hey, hey. i know what youre like, no excuses required." sitting on her bed, rowe felt a hand touch her arm from the outside of her covers. 

sitting up, she watched as the expression in her mums face dropped; confused peering at her. 

"you okay mum?" she asked, moving the hair behind her ears. 

"yeah, sweetie you're just," stella paused, moving the blankets and uncovering rowena's collarbones. 

"youre, just skin and bone now. when was your last meal? i see you didnt eat dinner last night again." 

"i just wasnt hungry mum."

"i have heard that excuse too many times rowena." 

"i know." 

"well, i cant fight you on this anymore. i'm going to be late for work. please, go to school. you might have a good day for once." stella stood up, giving rowena a hug and kissing her forehead. 

rowena felt her mother shiver as she walked away, clearly disgusted by rowe's poor figure. she forced herself out of her double bed, and found the closest clothes she could find and put them on. grabbing her phone from her bedside table, unplugged, she found her way to the bathroom and opened up her camera app. opening instagram, she snapped an image leaning near her sink. 

new post:
d34db34ttiredrowe

tagged: m1lesaway_ & d3stinyr0se297 

don't ask me if am i ok? bc the answer is no, fuck you. 

1092 likes

____

rowe opened her locker, picking out the required items for her maths class, and made her way towards the music dev class in building 3. airpods blasting, she sighed as the corridors were covered with students scurrying to their classes.