OMGA modivation

Pinterest was hitting the neigh neighed like trauma hit them when Truamatic ecssesive backstory when tiktok tackle hugged them
"Happy birthday hoe!!"
"Oh your god I forgot about that lolzies" Pinterest smiled at tiktok and they both did a blushy wushy that was a tad bit gæ
Reddit and YouTube came 🤭 over carrying the cake and did and everyone clapped so loudly everyone thought Twitter was here because of the clap of his ass cheeks being so damn massive

Tiktok held Pinterests hand (so scandalous!) and took them ice skating. The teachers didn't get paid enough to care and let them go. Then Reddit made out with his UwU discord kitten but THIS ISNT ABOUT T H O S E GAYS ITS ABOUT THESE GAYS. (And deez nuts)

Tiktok rented skates for them and they went about their skating. Everything seemed to be perf
Pintrest fell out of nowhere and accidentally pinned tiktok to the walls of the rink
Both of them turn bright red and we're being kinda gay bro ngl :/
They stood there for a couple of seconds before pintrets face fell into those NICE titz out of embarrassment. But embarrass has ass in it so they got more embarrassed, so sad. The two stayed there for a couple of seconds before going back to hand holding and ice skating.

After the amazing day at the ice skating rink the girls gays and theys went home. As Pinterest dropped tiktok off at home they smiled and kissed TikTok's cheek. Not that cheek, ya nasty.
"Nice titz lol."
Pinterest left tiktok a blushy wushy gushy mess. She walked into her house
Then the dilf known as Twitter turn around dramatically in a chair.

"Where were you??"
"Uhhh...I was with our cat..??"
As if on cue, Mr. meow meow juicy III turned on the chair
"Meow meow meow."
"MR. MEOW MEOW JUICY III??!?" Tiktok exclaimed in fear and betrayal? How could he do that??
"So..where were you?"
"I..I was ice skating.."
"Was it with that Reddit boy?! I knew he was a bad influence on you. Next it's NFTS! Then memes! Before you know it, you'll be pregnant with some gay child!!"
"Dad I-"
"No! I'm cancelling you and grounding you! Oh, I bet it was that UwU boy! He's a no good scoundrel! I'm going to call him so many no-no words!"
"Hear me-"
"Nah"
"PAPA!" Tiktok did the unthinkable and pulled out that nickname...
Twitter tensed up like he was getting his dilf cheeks clapped by his dead wife. Before he could say anything his daughter spoke up.
"Dad, I was with Pinterest. They're like really cool and have red hair. I love THEM very much. I am a lesbian and would fight men."
Twitter gasps and puts a hand to his chest.

"You're in love with a ginger girl??? ALSO I THOUGHT YOU WERE AMERICAN??"

.

"D-

Dad they're non binary-"

"YOURE IN LOVE WITH A GINGER KID???" Twitter seemed hurt, offended even. He rawred out and sent Tiktok to her room.

As she weaped into her pillow, her life seemed to fall apart. First her moms death, then her dad, and next she's gonna have to break off contact with her partner! Well, crush, but still. Tiktok cried quirkily when a tap came from her window. She looked over and saw discord??

He tapped her shoulder and handed her a burner phone. It had a sticky note that said 'thought your dad might be gingerphobic. If you wanna call use this! ~ PinPin'
Tiktok flushed and smiled, teheing and twirling her AIR ✨😀❤️✨
Maybe today didn't suck like Reddit wanted to suck her dad. Or Instagram with her mom <3