Cringe/binge compelation

Want to read this w/o boring nowhere chapters?
Don't want to scroll past 2763 DIFFERENT ads?
Now you don't have to! This is every main part of the story compiled and divided into one chapter! Enjoy!!!!!!!?!!!
———————

So tiktok was exactly like other girls, except she wasn't. She was sold to one direction 4 times, became a pet to an alpha 7 times, and has been bullied by some popular girl at school for being weird countless times.

Case and point, if she had a nickel for every normal day she had, Tiktok would have TWO nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's word that it happened twice right?

Anyway, she walked into herhigh school, orbs blinking in the sunlight. She was so quirky. Special. Not like those girls. Tiktok spun in a circle to be different than those squares. She smiled to herself, seeing that bad boy and UwU kitten talk. They were so attractive her c o r e started to heat. God can't save you now. First day of freshman year, and already off to a great-

"MoVe wHore" said the dumbass bitch ass hoe instapix or fucking whatever. She was like other girls and wasn't UwU quirky at all. What a mistake.

"O-o-oh! Sorry m-"

"Can it! I have to memorize my friends birth charts while drinking iced coffee! Ugh!" Insta-bitch stormed off, going to talk to Her friends YouTube and FaceBook. Facebook was a couple years older, but still ZAMN DADDY WHAT THOSE LEGS DO 😩😩💦💦. Anyway, instagram kissed her girlfriend YouTube than went to her class.

Tiktok blinked before being pinned to the wall by the orange guy. No not from fnaf I'm not getting sued today. He was orange and white with a dash of yellow. His orbs made direct contact with her and her body, as she blushed and UwUed to get his attention. So romantic.

"What do you w-w-want, baka?!" Tiktok screeched

"Hi, I'm Reddit. I got some DANK mey meys im selling illegally, like NFTs. Want some? I'm an alpha, so all of the money goes to my rent because soon we'll find out I'm popular and I need to support my 14 girlfriends!"

"W-what?"

Tiktok pushed this crazy man away and walked to class, dazed and confused, but undoubted girlboss.

————————$-$/&-&@-@———-

In class, Tiktok was paired with a boy named Discord. He wore blue cat ears and a tail, and talked in an accent. (Disclaimer: I am not trying to make fun of furrys. They are really cool and kinda scary and I don't wanna hurt any.)

"Hewwo! I'm discowd! What's youw nwame?!!" (Hello! I'm discord! What's your name?) the boy, discord, UwUed out.

"I-im tiktok! And we can w-w-work at my house for the project!!" Tiktok said, smiling at him as he 👉👈Ed back.

"Of couwse! I'll bwing conswuctuon pay per, and my di-" (of course! I'll bring construction paper, and my di-)

"O-okay! Let's get started!" She said, blushing madly as the apps orbs faintly spoke to eachother.

God she wanted them both so bad...

-

As tiktok walked home from school, she was happy. She had met two amazing boys. One was a badboy alpha that made her want to 👉👈 to get his attention. The other was a UwU soft boy.

Being friends with them was great!

She wore a faux smile as she walked into the house, seeing her dad,Twitter,  trying to find something to yell at her about while being a little bitch and idfk I never had a Twitter account.