002

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

change of plans

change of plans

Glenn looked at Tara, who mirrored his expression

Glenn looked at Tara, who mirrored his expression. Then he looked over at Abraham, with a look of surprise written all over his face.

That was the exact way that Juniper reacted the first time she heard the story, but as years went on she stopped believing in it because she knew that if it was true some other scientist would've figured it out already.

"All right, so what happened?" Glenn asked confused, getting no response from Abraham because he didn't have one for him.

"It's classified" Eugene said, making Juniper roll her eyes.

"It's classified" Juniper quietly mocked, causing Dillan to snicker.

Eugene turned towards the blonde and gave her an annoyed look, who pulled a face and flipped him off in return.

She did like Eugene, she considered him somewhat family. But there were times where he just really got on her nerves. His whole talk about the Washington bullshit really pissed her off because she knew it was a lie, and so what he could stay with a group?

Glenn looked at Eugene, who avoided any type of eye contact, which made Juniper scoff, could he make it any more obvious that he was lying. Juniper watched as Glenn turned back to Abraham, motioning for the red haired man to continue.

"He'd been talking to the muckety mucks up in Washington on his satellite phone. The past couple of weeks, nobody's been picking up on the other end. We saw how you handled those corpses back there. We could use your help" Abraham said, causing Juniper to sigh, before kicking a rock on the road.

Here they were, back with the Washington talk. Juniper almost felt bad for the group, they all had so much hope in Eugene. That they will make the trip to Washington and save the world, that things will go back to the way they were. But it is all a lie. A fantasy they had created in their minds to keep themselves going.

Juniper had lost hope a long time ago, and she knew that Dillan felt the same way. They may have lost hope, but there was no way she was going to let them give up now. They had come so far and lost so much for this. She might have lost all hope in the cure, but the others haven't and that's all that matters.